Dow 2007

Watch Fx crosses....

Some of the carry traders have come back strongly with this us bounce but ...I don't trust it YET...

EuroYen takes my fancy once more having treated me pretty well during the recent slide.... maybe.. should have gone for Aussie-Yen but hey.........

Edit: Aussie-Yen was down over 1100pips in 6d......

Last edited:
The Lurv Zone....

We'll soon be approaching that time of day when we get some "action" ... 2 make you feel GOOOOOD!

Gonna have to do some relaxation in the next hour or so .. Don't want to get a dodgy mouse finger do I ? :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not Sure........

But.......If we get a flyer into 400-450 I will be so happy........

If we fail around 360/70 I will be happy ...unless it's abrupt..... then I'll be really happy :LOL:

Oopsy daisy :LOL: seems like my 3rds method would have worked nicely today again :p Unfortunate the move happened after the "window" closed for my method. if you "sit" it happens :LOL:

Weird situation.......

Dow NEEDS to take out 367/8 to stave off the bears for a bit longer and with it now @ 200 that's a tall order but not impossible... Failure to take out 367/8 TODAY could mean a test of the lows.... 200+ from here !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping for a reasonable bounce which fails to take out the level and then turns south (OR exceeds 368 towards 400+) ..... my views on 400+ area are well known... :cheesy:

So.... looking to try and get long which is the lower risk option..... and would probably favour DAX since we might have had a false break of 7700......

Yep got out of my short last night too early and now I'm in no man's land - since if the slide continues I'll be a spectator.

Dow NEEDS to take out 367/8 to stave off the bears for a bit longer and with it now @ 200 that's a tall order but not impossible... Failure to take out 367/8 TODAY could mean a test of the lows.... 200+ from here !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she's coming close to where I'm looking to buy (around 13165 cash +/- 20 points)

DAX: playing catch up?

So.... looking to try and get long which is the lower risk option..... and would probably favour DAX since we might have had a false break of 7700......

chart attached..also see monthly chart - may be gearing up for bigger bear move..

Also DOW - like you said 13450 needs to be taken out to revive bull move..
until then action favours bears - despite the occasional sharp rally

Attachments

• Dax monthly.png
    Dax monthly.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 186
  • DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
13162.50 was the low

not a bad long entry, even if I say so myself :)
just took 40 out of that

exited another part at 13222.50, locking in +100 for the day so far :)
stop moved up to 13200 for last part, no target

playing Copperfield isn't half as difficult as it looks :p

Up we go, where she stops nobody knows....

This bounce is lovely.... right off the 50% retrace - near FW entry :cheesy:

Near term Road Map from here on in has already been laid out .....have fun... :cool: