Dow 2007

Surfs been GREAT

No surf????

Hi IAN

Surfs been real good on the Ftse waves :arrowd: thank you for asking, and you get the added bonus ~ theres twice as many :LOL: :LOL: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowu: :arrowd:

Is the Dow going:?: errrrrrrrrrrrr yes:D no :cry: maybe :D :arrowu: :arrowl: :arrowd: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowl: :eek:

Hope your doing well IAN :?:

Hang on a minute, Im not supposed to be postin, sorrrrrrrrrrry gone to work :eek: :eek: if the Mrs catchs me there will be Hell up for not minding my work :!: twisted: :eek:

Andy AKA

anybody wanna tell me where the ftse is going to open tomorrow? Or how people are gonner approach the retail sales figs post-wal mart?

Keeping UKX longs open over night?

anybody wanna tell me where the ftse is going to open tomorrow? Or how people are gonner approach the retail sales figs post-wal mart?

Keeping UKX longs open over night?

I dont think anyone knows for sure where any market will open the next day especially when there has been so much volatility of late - a coin toss might help.:|

candles, keep in mind there was no timing attached :LOL: :rolleyes:

I would guess a rise to 13500+ regions possibly followed by a rejection back down to 12722 (c)...

Attachments

• US30 Cash-20071113.png
    US30 Cash-20071113.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 164
A good call but timing was awful for daytraders, maybe swingers with 100+ stops found it lucrative. He usually gets the direction spot on i.e with trend, but experience from the daily forex threads has taught me to fade his intial call.

However he did not mention a timeline - so kudos to the great DC. Well done!

Hope all of you faded DC's 12,800 prediction - it will eventually get there ;)

I can't believe this is happenin'

The Dow must have forgotten it's quite overbought already
plus there is a swampzone in 400-450 area ...
Maybe I'm wrong on both counts...................:rolleyes:

most short term time frames after a 450 odd point rally in about a day, id imagine, lol!

Could be wrong on this one......

Hi hookshot

over bought ? which time frame how ?

Andy :confused: AKA

Sorry I was guided by the Dec S&p .... on overbought notion.... sorry.
s&p futs have effectively done almost 600 dow equivalent points in just over a day...

But dow maybe getting overbought [perhaps] on 15min ... either way lets see how we fair at 400-450 today....

Sods Law says we pop at open and consolidate at highs just to make life difficult...

Only kidding

Sorry I was guided by the Dec S&p .... on overbought notion.... sorry.
s&p futs have effectively done almost 600 dow equivalent points in just over a day...

But dow maybe getting overbought [perhaps] on 15min ... either way lets see how we fair at 400-450 today....

Sods Law says we pop at open and consolidate at highs just to make life difficult...

Hi Hook

Only Ribbing you :LOL:

Andy AKA

Oops............

The Dow must have forgotten it's quite overbought already
plus there is a swampzone in 400-450 area ...
Maybe I'm wrong on both counts...................:rolleyes:
oh dear what a shame........ :LOL:

Edit: regarding the overbought status....For the benefit of newbies, I don't have high spec charting analysis package but loads of experienced traders on the web do.............one example is www.stocktiger.com who reminded me of the scale of the overbought status using his indicators .... good enough for me... and when Dow was 70+ over Tuesdays close and well over tuesday's highs ... it seemed like an opportunity.. ( the big overbought sit was s&p futs which went crazy and have now been sedated somewhat :)

Hope this might help some ... if not...........

Last edited: