Dow 2007

closing this trade here at 13210 for 45 points profit.

being curious here, any particular reason why you closed it?
just happens that if I were short (but I'm not - the potential reward doesn't validate the risk for me), I probably would've done too at this level

Grizzly Bears bearing down on Red Bull....

now 220 and almost 150pts to climb today to escape the ravenous bears .....

Looks pretty sad..... but if they make an attempt to out run the bears should be spectacular.....and plenty of time left...

Incidentally, I'm taking 262 as our failed attack on the 367/8 summit ... but aware of the other side.......

being curious here, any particular reason why you closed it?
just happens that if I were short (but I'm not - the potential reward doesn't validate the risk for me), I probably would've done too at this level

I was looking at the head and shoulders type pattern on the one minute chart. Left shoulder move from 13171 to 13231 (60 points) started around. 15.06 ended at 15.20 ish.

The top of the right shoulder is around the price of my entry (13250 or so). I was just looking for the fall to be the same size as the left shoulder. So my actual target for the move was around 13200 but the price action looked to be slowing down to me.

that make any sense, lol?

"sellin all the spikes to the upside target of 284 and covering all the spikes toward the low of 141 spikes being at least 30 point move in a couple of mins time frame"

+175 required.........

now 220 and almost 150pts to climb today to escape the ravenous bears .....

Looks pretty sad..... but if they make an attempt to out run the bears it should be spectacular.....and plenty of time left...

Incidentally, I'm taking 262 as our failed attack on the 367/8 summit ... but aware of the other side.......

Can the dow really put in such a rally tonight ....?
The only (slight) hope for bulls -if no new daily high tonight - is a strong close 300+ .... this pushes the game into day 3 ........and avoids an innings defeat.. :cheesy:

Can the dow really put in such a rally tonight ....?
The only (slight) hope for bulls -if no new daily high tonight - is a strong close 300+ .... this pushes the game into day 3 ........and avoids an innings defeat.. :cheesy:

anything's possible... if the lows are rejected again, sellers should be out of their game for the time being

I was looking at the head and shoulders type pattern on the one minute chart. Left shoulder move from 13171 to 13231 (60 points) started around. 15.06 ended at 15.20 ish.

The top of the right shoulder is around the price of my entry (13250 or so). I was just looking for the fall to be the same size as the left shoulder. So my actual target for the move was around 13200 but the price action looked to be slowing down to me.

that make any sense, lol?

that makes perfect sense :)

I haven't studied h&s formations enough to know anything about targets, but afaik if the neckline breaks the setup should offer decent profits.

I think if you would turn that into a strategy on a somewhat higher timeframe than 1-min you might find it easier to catch more points.

230 runs to save the follow on.........

......and 8wks down ....but KP is still at the crease...
It'll need to be Botham in 1981 I think to save this one... :cheesy:

:p 2/3ds theory at work. :p out 2/3 :p ....nice profit

have a long entry pending 3105 :p nice little overnighter up :p