Dow 2007

just had a nice signal on 2mins, but i missed it because i've been messing about on 1min. On two mins would of had from 13043-1380. That has been the only signal today on 2mins, there was one earlier, but it didn't line up too well so i wouldn't of gone it. 1mins has given me 30pts, but had a few false signals and i only picked the ones that lined up perfectly. Still need to decided what time frame i'm gonna use this system on and stick to it

just missed another one on 1min, i need to stop messing around and get my head in it...

I've had one winning trade today on USDJPY, and I've not really been watching the markets much since. Did a quick BE trade on the Dow as it was going nowhere fast, but I am pretty tired of that market. Looking to concentrate on position trading the forex now. I can do very well with quick trades on the YM using price / volume / order book, but it can be quite stressful and I'm looking to spend less time at the screens.

trading YM, i hear people say that the S&P 500 leads the way. So if using emini SP500, how much time delay is the heads up so to say on potential movement?

trading YM, i hear people say that the S&P 500 leads the way. So if using emini SP500, how much time delay is the heads up so to say on potential movement?

Kev,
SPX will tend to confirm a move in YM...whether that YM move is genuine or not..this applies mainly on longer time frames....i.e daily,weekly
In short term YM can pull up other weaker indices..today seems to be a good example of this.....since Feb though NDX has been the best indicator on true market direction

what's a rally stop?:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I thought I had a juvenile sense of humour - nice one :LOL:

I have now called for a rally twice in a row (fri and mon) and got it ..... never has manipulating the markets been so easy.... :LOL: :LOL:

I think I made it move +100 this time..... if I remember correctly :cheesy:

Edit +100 and the rest..... that much needed rally I spoke about earlier.......

As of late the Financials is the best lead to watch, this is one of my leads I look at to trade ER2.

I have now called for a rally twice in a row (fri and mon) and got it ..... never has manipulating the markets been so easy.... :LOL: :LOL:

nice work .. just a bit higher will do me thanks :cool:

On a serous note...teehee!!

Asx futures now come back into play as we now hunt for 6000 in the asian sesh which is roughly the 50% retrace of the decline off the all time highs we're round about 5935ish now ... so it becomes very interesting from here on in..... :D

We're not on the way down just yet. FWIW, I think there could be another test of 13,180 / 13,200 into the close.

A boring inside day. Still considering some shorts, but not just yet.

We're not on the way down just yet. FWIW, I think there could be another test of 13,180 / 13,200 into the close.

too late m8.....I couldn't wait for the green light from HS so hit button....:LOL:

I was in and out of that rise .. too late in and too early out - twice. oh well +31 .. I live to trade another day