Dow 2007

dammit! talk about too early - the yanks waited till i was out of my long and then roofed it! oh well - still up on the day i guess :rolleyes:

13500 is the key has been intraday resistence for the last 2 days. Anyone got any views. Maybe worth a quick short if it gets anywhere near there.......

Wholesale inventories just came out 3pm - 0.3% as expected. DJ pulled back a bit then - not sure what the market was looking for

a deal on climate change by the G8 . good for bears perhaps .. until the detail comes out and we find it's a fake

cash....corresponds with 13440 roughly...but I find it better indicator.....more stocks to move

looks like we may have answer soon...if it goes it'll try and get back in range...if it tits about around that level building strength to bust it...for bulls need swift rejection

cash....corresponds with 13440 roughly...but I find it better indicator.....more stocks to move

just to clarify,the reason I use cash markets is my analysis uses volumes....find cash markets give a better indication regards volume....500 stocks in SPX much harder to manipulate than buying 1000 lots on futures...futures can be pushed around wherever that operator wants it to go....i.e push market up 50 points pre-market and then unload stock on open of cash into a higher price....waffling again,sorry....:LOL:

Are you expecting a double bottom and volume capitulation here Firewalker?

actually, I think we've had potential capitulation on dax... check around 1415 (that's my time frame, but about 2 hours ago from now) -> so on dow it happend "overnight"

10k volume on strong down bar but immediately followed by another 10k up bar with quite some buying coming in...