Dow 2007

Taken out S2 13344, don't you just love this market

Bloody marvellous day so far

Certainly is.

On my 1 hour charts S2 is 13300.

Also, I think we are more than likely heading to our 10% correction. 12200 Looks good to me. Jumping the gun a little but come August I'd expect to see it there...

I've missed half the trading day

I was going to start trading again with £1pp today. Sell 100 minute pullbacks. Ended up sleeping. Looks like I'll have to paper trade it with the replay feature since I've probably missed all the moves today, or will sell the bottom. Absolutely livid. Market has dropped almost another 100 points.

I need to take the rest of the day off. I've just tried to short to be kicked back to the login page - my browser session had timeed out. ****! Again, I can't catch a ****ing break.

I'm so annoyed at that that I can't focus or keep a clear head, am counting the missed profits, and am strongly resisting the urge to trade impulsively. Which also comes from having missed most of todays session. I'm off for a cup of tea, come what may.

Certainly is.

On my 1 hour charts S2 is 13300.

Also, I think we are more than likely heading to our 10% correction. 12200 Looks good to me. Jumping the gun a little but come August I'd expect to see it there...

this is heading for 13200 tonight....

I need to take the rest of the day off. I've just tried to short to be kicked back to the login page - my browser session had timeed out. ****! Again, I can't catch a ****ing break.

There will always be more opportunities LL,

Patients is the game - Watching listening and waiting...

Markets are sweet at the mo. Made substantial pips for the first time in a long while. Yesterday was good but today was special.

I had 13300 as the absolute bottom for today and so off to play for the rest of the day now. I do hope this is just the beginning of the long awaited correction. :rolleyes:

this is heading for 13200 tonight....

PPT will kick in before then.

I think bargain hunters like hyena's will come out to play soon.

But I'm letting my fantasy league run with big shorts on all the indeces. I've set these off just at the turn of the month. Sorry for posting here but couldn't resist showing off a little. :eek:

So far number 1 spot means £1K prize money. :cheesy:

I do hope markets continue to sink till the end of the month. :rolleyes:

http://fantasygame.investorschronicle.co.uk/game/

looks like it... not taking any longs myself but bit frustrated by not having a short from earlier on

A bit frustrated? I'm surprised I've not blown my account revenge trading over missed opportunities. No trades yet today, waiting for the right one. Seriously pained over this.

looks like it... not taking any longs myself but bit frustrated by not having a short from earlier on

short was when SPX broke 1510....I'm expecting a fairly powerful move going into options expiry next week,just trying to figure out what level they'll pick it up from.......13200 seems as good as any....week b4 expiry normally opposite move.....if 13200 goes will have to rethink my tactics.....:rolleyes:

A bit frustrated? I'm surprised I've not blown my account revenge trading over missed opportunities. No trades yet today, waiting for the right one. Seriously pained over this.

You should be proud of yourself. Think of it this way, what's worse? losing money or not making any?

short was when SPX broke 1510....I'm expecting a fairly powerful move going into options expiry next week,just trying to figure out what level they'll pick it up from.......13200 seems as good as any....week b4 expiry normally opposite move.....if 13200 goes will have to rethink my tactics.....:rolleyes:

dax approaching my potential target, 7525-7550 futures

chilll...

like frankie say's relax.

its just one of those things, you will dissapate too much energy and there is no need.

i had a good day on cable earlier and having decided to concentrate more on that come back to the screen to find the dow going nuts and having lost out great trades.

positves to be taken from it? your sitting on your hands waiting for the the right one...

good tradng all.

aj.