Dow 2007

FW, all day today, got some good point from the ftse & dax as well today

Cyclewave (the bullish chap) -

10:55: the indexes continue to head south, with no hard support here now until the 1505 swing low from a week or so back; should that be taken out lower, then the indications would have to point to a larger down phase in force, such as with the 45 day component. however, for now favoring that to hold and a normal 10 day low to be made between now and Friday. the NDX continues to hold a higher relative strength

Cyclewave (the bullish chap) -

10:55: the indexes continue to head south, with no hard support here now until the 1505 swing low from a week or so back; should that be taken out lower, then the indications would have to point to a larger down phase in force, such as with the 45 day component. however, for now favoring that to hold and a normal 10 day low to be made between now and Friday. the NDX continues to hold a higher relative strength

Blimey......spot on...... I taught him all he knows....:LOL: :LOL:

kinell everyones come out to play - with daxcash down 400pts that where I'm looking to play long ....... when the opp arises...

Not happy, out flat, starting to overtrade when theres no need, finishing now, have my tea and come back for the pm session

Full size Dow cash Long filled - this is a biggie so fingers crossed. 1st target 440.

Cyclewave -

11:14: the 1505.15 level was just taken out lower, which indicates that a larger cycle (45-day or higher) has to be responsible. that 45-day component likely witnessed an extended up phase, with the down phase of the same now in force. how far this down would now carry is an unknown, but the next key support figure is the 50-day moving average, currently around 1488-1490 SPX CASH

Taken out S2 13344, don't you just love this market

Bloody marvellous day so far