Dow 2007

Also last Dax retrace from 7/5 to 11/5 was 234 pts....that gave target off of high at 8010 around 7776....again around gap area....

Dax sell signal came in for me Monday nite,after it got over Fridays 8001.63 high,rejected 8010 and then closed below Fridays high on lighter volume.....target was uptrend off March low which tied in nicely with gap I mentioned...

cheers

nice trading, I'm impressed

Attachments

• dax_daily.jpg
    dax_daily.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 125
Also last Dax retrace from 7/5 to 11/5 was 234 pts....that gave target off of high at 8010 around 7776....again around gap area....

Blimey....just seen todays low on Dax.....7776.79......whoever said TA don't work....I'm gobsmacked :LOL: :LOL:

Blimey....just seen todays low on Dax.....7776.79......whoever said TA don't work....I'm gobsmacked :LOL: :LOL:

7773 was approx 33% of the 7300-8010 move so there's something else .... :cheesy:

But dow still only 24 above pre market cash lows so might be slightly better bet with dx at 48 above lows...

not much trading today

problem with the HDMS server from IB :rolleyes:

so I got no charts so far, or at least not the ones I would like to see

Could get a turn up here? (5 waves down 1:1:1 impulses)

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    69.9 KB · Views: 144
5 min doji on the cash chart,market taking a breather,should go up a bit from here and i think down again.
Still a bull market but the bears are back in town spoiling the party.

Positive divergences building on the 5 thru 15 min macd histo, hopefully a rise from here will be confirmed, although probably furthers declines.

Cyclewave -

Somebody else sees risk of a major top
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
Last Updated: 1:34am BST 06/06/2007

Morgan Stanley has advised clients to slash exposure to the stock market after its three key warning indicators began flashing a "Full House" sell signal for the first time since the dotcom bust.
Morgan Stanley warns the 'mid-cycle rally is over'
Teun Draaisma, chief of European equities strategist for the US investment bank, said the triple warning was a "very powerful" signal that had been triggered just five times since 1980.

NOTE; Been a year and six months since I took a day off. Heading for Daytona Beach in the morning, next intraday will be Tuesday June 12th.

Good morning, overnight world markets are trading lower, SnP down sharply once Europe opened at 03:00. The arrow to the left on the futures chart marks the end of USA trading and the start of Globex. The arrow to the right marks the start of Europe trading. Most of yesterdays sell came from Europe. Today the 1525 54 hour ma is the critical price, finds support there would be a positive, fails very bearish. Net tick from 4:15 yestreday to 06:30 today -12,724 which is huge for overnight trading. Major change in character continues.

The set up is now in place for a drop to 1505 support today so do not be surprised if that happens, remember this wave from 2006 is an extension and a 100 point drop in one day would be a normal event

Sorry, not had time to post, heavily in and need to concentrate.

Closed DAX for + 10
Closed FTSE flat
Closed IBEX -20
Closed DOW at 25 - 5, reversed and shorted down to 90 for +35

Total +20

Now long from 94

Rush of blood there, back to normal civility