Difference between amateurs and professionals

Up ? He's dreaming , they are all losers bar one small winner , 20p ? The only thing that is up is you know where guys.

LOL

What difference does it make when it's only over a few days (don't you know what the X axis is ).

what does this nonsense mean? you cant see what the NAV is in Jan to compare with what it is in Aug

they are all losers anyway, if he trade more than 1ppp then the margin call'd be pretty hefty and he wouldn't be able to pull the wool over the eyes of other newbies like you...

if you concentrated more on the subject instead of your stupid bragging, which i am not interested in, you may have understood what i said

what does this nonsense mean? you cant see what the NAV is in Jan to compare with what it is in Aug

Indeed 9 months and he still in the doo-doo, that's abysmal by any standard.

Kaeso;2967274 if you concentrated more on the subject instead of your stupid bragging said:
pot, kettle ,black coming from a sychophant.

im not interested in how superior you say you are, why not show some evidence instead?

He's completely green and not particularly intelligent. You might as well ask a cat to show you some evidence. It will just meow at you thinking you have a treat for it.

He's completely green and not particularly intelligent. You might as well ask a cat to show you some evidence. It will just meow at you thinking you have a treat for it.

Big talk from a guy with a record like yours , no one even needs any evidence , a 10 yo child who sits on his hands will beat you - your " records " are all RED.

When can we all see the full accounts ? Or do we continue to believe this is all just one big dark brown one ???

im not interested in how superior you say you are, why not show some evidence instead?

How stupid this sounds , if you're not interested why ask ??

when you cant think of a reason "you are best" you fall back on the pot-kettle phrase :LOL:

grow up kiddy

I'm the best ? really ? are you saying that cause I certainly did not. And you're a kiddy now ? At least you admit but I still feel sorry for and your daddy, two small timers without a profit between them . Awwwwwww.

LOL

indeed.. the MEOW came after your post as predicted :LOL:

how ironic that he seems to misunderstand some simple sentences. i rest my case.

Last edited:
indeed.. the MEOW came after your post as predicted :LOL:

how ironic that he seems to misunderstand the simplest of sentences

Hope you give it a treat. I have my ear plugs on. Not much into conversing with cats about trading, even though I am a cat person.

I once was working on the engine compartment of my car. Neighbour's friendly ginger stood next to me on 2 hind legs and look at the engine like I did. I think it was saying: any mice inside that thing ? It wasn't far wrong. I once found a great big rat sleeping inside the the sound proofing atop the engine. It was using my engine as a free central heating.

Last edited:
The two small fart traders fuming that their pyramid scheme was exposed now trying to console each other. How touching ... awwww? HAHAHA.

Jokers. Show the account , put up or shut up.

He's almost perpetually in the red, he admitted it himself look at his NAV charts, they're an absolute joke. 9 months and he barely touched black just .... once.

The two small fart traders fuming that their pyramid scheme was exposed now trying to console each other. How touching ... awwww? HAHAHA.

Jokers. Show the account , put up or shut up.

i'm not interested in your silly opinions but you are indeed being incredibly obnoxious, so you won that game, well done.

are you like this in real life too or is it just your online persona?

Closed the remaining USD/CAD position that was opened prior to Dinos' challenge. Will re-enter at lower price in the challenge thread.

246400d1506386562-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 418
Got the final instalment of rupees from the Indians. £15 short of my intended target, but good enough. I am now out of the Indian market.

246448d1506521035-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-india.jpg

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 350