Difference between amateurs and professionals

Well if the both markets move adversely by 1%, the outcomes are very different for each scenario.

long XYZ 5ppp @ 1000 = -£50
long XYZ 5ppp @ 10000= -£500

Still penny newbie stuff.

Why not:

long XYZ 0.5ppp @ 1000 = -£500
long XYZ 5.00ppp @ 1000 = -£5000

See size matters, not all men are created equal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

the diff is they are sitting in a room with 30 other traders sharing ...

retail is all alone, solitary at their desk thats the diff
f'em i wouldn't want it anyway

done it got the t shirt and retired ;) in profit :eek: just

Then why are you upset by other people's trading ?

If you feel I am always wrong, then you should fade me and make money from it. I would in fact prefer you to do that because it's in my interest. To me the market going offside is natural. This is why I am not afraid of it. If you take an opposing position, then the market will stay still and will save my margin reserves.

Last edited:
Then why are you upset by other people's trading ?

If you feel I am always wrong, then you should fade me and make money from it. I would in fact prefer you to do that because it's in my interest. To me the market going offside is natural. This is why I am not afraid of it. If you take an opposing position, then the market will stay still and will save my margin reserves.
tell him joe-long corn -no limits

Still penny newbie stuff.

Why not:

long XYZ 0.5ppp @ 1000 = -£500
long XYZ 5.00ppp @ 1000 = -£5000

See size matters, not all men are created equal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yep, size matters.

54067ae6083daf07f1d6fe06fe36eaa3.jpg

All the capital HAHAs in the world dont cover up the fact you totally missed the point.

Stupid image btw , whatever size that is , it doesn't imply that it's small, I could just have a very big head which I do.

The petty egos in this place...joke.

Grabbing the remaining available rupees from the Indians. Reduced 2 positions to 1.

Have expectation of DAX rally post-election dragging other indices up. I don't want to keep index shorts if I don't have to.

246308d1506095442-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-india.jpg

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 404
Harvested some unripe wheat. Doing this purely to pi** off darkie, my wheat analyst. One position remaining in additional to some higher priced micro-baits.

246310d1506096056-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 415