Difference between amateurs and professionals

Brewski is in fact correct. The solution to DAX lies in bread aka wheat. I will be planting more winter wheat.

People hoping for my disappearance will be very much disappointed. Firstly they can't imagine my capacity, secondly they are blind to my declared profits, thirdly they refuse to believe my current 45% annualised yield in additional to the declared profits as having any meaning. All in all, these people are rather dumb and very confused. One minute they think everything is made up using porkishop, next minute they think it is all demo pips, another minute they think it's real and I will lose my shirt. But in the end, I will be the one laughing. Watch and learn.

Of course, I also have secret ops going on in a side track for a while now and shown occasionally. But darkie rather not mention it, brewski forgotten about it, and itsnopossible thought it was the work of bigfoot. When that comes to fruition is the moment I will disappear from here forever and leave the clueless and beginners in peace.

Just to keep the work load down, heres the major levels for anyone interested:D

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5190-draw.jpg

Happy weekend fellas (y)

Brewski is in fact correct. The solution to DAX lies in bread aka wheat. I will be planting more winter wheat.

People hoping for my disappearance will be very much disappointed. Firstly they can't imagine my capacity, secondly they are blind to my declared profits, thirdly they refuse to believe my current 45% annualised yield in additional to the declared profits as having any meaning. All in all, these people are rather dumb and very confused. One minute they think everything is made up using porkishop, next minute they think it is all demo pips, another minute they think it's real and I will lose my shirt. But in the end, I will be the one laughing. Watch and learn.

Of course, I also have secret ops going on in a side track for a while now and shown occasionally. But darkie rather not mention it, brewski forgotten about it, and itsnopossible thought it was the work of bigfoot. When that comes to fruition is the moment I will disappear from here forever and leave the clueless and beginners in peace.
fkeigrgrgefnweovmevnoivndpvodivmepofpweokepwekwpodwkfpemfe#f:sleep:elemdklemlef:cool:mwdwwwqlwwww:(,ws ,wd w.,fe f:!:edeef:eek::cheesy::clap:edeefrgthth@@@@@~~}~@>:<KL HVHCGFGHKM N V
blah blah wheat offside blah :idea:

September equity curve. Darkie will be disappointed. How many k's down again ?

246628d1507032317-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-sep.jpg

Attachments

• sep.jpg
    sep.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 436
Short WTI 50.408 x 250 barrels, no limits.

Trading on news BS that says oil is on way down. Getting in on the early part of the news cycle should be ok, like getting in early on a pyramid scheme.