Difference between amateurs and professionals

JOE.Lay down a challange to wise fool.let him make calls and then go awol-remind u of another thread

Closed the poorly opened silver position from long ago. I am out of silver.

246502d1506610561-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-silver.jpg

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 290
All the markets are being extremely annoying currently. My counter measure is random profit taking.

Reduced WTI from 4 positions to 3.

246506d1506612370-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wti.jpg

Attachments

• wti.jpg
    wti.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 312
all the markets are being extremely annoying currently. My counter measure is random profit taking.

Reduced wti from 4 positions to 3.

246506d1506612370-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wti.jpg
so u mean that you have several positions offside and you are taking small profits on other positions instead of letting em run.this is the opposite of what u shud b doing.u cut the losses & let the profits run........very poor
;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

so u mean that you have several positions offside and you are taking small profits on other positions instead of letting em run.this is the opposite of what u shud b doing.u cut the losses & let the profits run........very poor
;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

As if you know how to trade. They are annoying because they don't run. So they don't have to run.

For people like itsnotpossible and darkie who don't know how to trade and don't know if things are coming or going, the following should be instructional:

(high volume for the month is a consequence of the challenge thread)

246526d1506673849-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-stats.jpg

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 294
For people like itsnotpossible and darkie who don't know how to trade and don't know if things are coming or going, the following should be instructional:

(high volume for the month is a consequence of the challenge thread)

246526d1506673849-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-stats.jpg
nice foto shop bro
head-hand-funny-photoshop-pic-pics-image-bajiroo.jpg

ps took a quick 20 quid on wheat as my lean hog play is deep underwater-thats how to trade innit;)