A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 10 am

GU

Crafty dump of buys dropped into mix at 7 00 am and the EO

Its sent it up over 16 pips so far and it was from a HL and low had gone over 30 mins and 60 mins - so all made sense in the clues department

Trouble is - in a bear PS and would need above 4585 to start to change that - so need to look for sclp sells again under there

hey all

interesting London so far since 6am ..........

SELLS - USD , YEN , EURO ..and now recently GBP
BUYS - CAD , NZD , AUD

more later.....
N

7 10 am

GU

Crafty dump of buys dropped into mix at 7 00 am and the EO

Its sent it up over 16 pips so far and it was from a HL and low had gone over 30 mins and 60 mins - so all made sense in the clues department

Trouble is - in a bear PS and would need above 4585 to start to change that - so need to look for sclp sells again under there

I took it .............reluctantly as usd is bear ..........but couldn't resist :cool:

market generally consolidating at moment from 6-7am moves ........waiting for retraces back into trends.............but GU sell is lead trade at moment

EU, GU , EA, EJ all of them are playing around it's 50% of intraday range.

this is liveliest ive seen USD all week at this time in morning

ok ........heres the bite now ..........lets see if we get some retraces bac into London trends

Good morning...
EU didn't moved 1400 but may be today could move..:)
Last EU sell trade got closed with 6 pips loss I sold from 1190 lits. I see a range in my chart.
Although good sell entry was from 1200 the middle of the range.
Scanning other pairs.

Hi Sun

The main clues this morning on EU trying up more - is staying above 1160 and then trying over 1215 - 1225 and over high to 1245+

Unless those things happen - then it will not happen

Like you - I hope it does - but as we know - fortune telling is not our way of trading - our way is all logic and probabilities based on levels and price movements etc - not what Banks or other guru's predict etc etc

Only around to 8 00 am this morning - but back later over lunchtime and US session

Have a good day and try and stay calm and logical Sun

Regards

Peter

this is liveliest ive seen USD all week at this time in morning

Morning N

Freaky Friday today - and I have thought how slow this morning so far on my pairs

Only got less than an hour myself this morning - then back for fun later on

GL

Regards

F

euro under a lot of sell pressure now............considering EU sells if this continues

My GU sell entry is too late. Ideal entry should be from 4567.
I enter from 61.

ok the GBP is bear Asian and London............staying back on it for sells

My GU sell entry is too late. Ideal entry should be from 4567.
I enter from 61.

Why is that Sun - do you feel you have a slow connection and a 30 second plus wait to get in ?

Its dropped down to 4553 now - so I hope you have some profit in kitty ?

in last 15-20 mins only GBP has really registered decent sell signals ...........bull plays are even sparser (including GBP as well there !!).............all 5-8 pip bursts .........then reversals

you sure have to be fast on feet to get the scalps

since 6am now the G8 has consolidated dramatically..........most of them back insode just 5 pip range now from 6am.........only NZD is registering a gain of 10 pips

rangy to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.