A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

will 82 or 80 or 77 hold now for another try over 1195 ??

Have not got a clue really other than in up bull bias and for some reason maybe some bank does not want over 1200 for now ??

Sun

EU - 85 held and 86 was buy on tick chart

Need over 1200 really - otherwise might be a set up next to catch us out

Ok - out today for about 2 hrs and a lunch

Busy morning - GL guys and SUn - fingers crossed - at least touched 1200 on EU now

SUN

See the EU and EJ would not be hard work if you had entered say 30 -50 pips lower and held part on

Its when you add scalps in slow markets and they dont go up over 10 or 15 pips that causes the problem of babysitting - etc

Got a call.
For EJ best buy trade was from 131.20
For EU its 1150.

I bought GU. Targeting the day high.

My EU buy trade got trailed & closed at 5 pips profit. It actually moved 10 pips in my favor.
I earned 13 pips with GU & closed with trailed sl.

My EU buy trade got trailed & closed at 5 pips profit. It actually moved 10 pips in my favor.
I earned 13 pips with GU & closed with trailed sl.

do one thing if you can ?

go on buy EU and put a stop loss under 1H previous bar that's it... Enjoy

do one thing if you can ?

go on buy EU and put a stop loss under 1H previous bar that's it... Enjoy

That means i have to keep 50 pips SL. On my standard account that will be too much now. But on my current Cent account I just earned 80-70 pips back with EU & GU. But my net pl is +20 pips...:LOL:

I wish I could enter on this trade more earlier, Then sure my real standard account loss will get recovered.

Good call (y)

keep patience

Hi Raja

Back now for a bit

EU - key now - we need to see over 1225 and 1245

If we dont see over those prices by another hour - then that could be it for day

I dont know whos gave you the tip off about 1400 - but personally why would we do that now today ??

Hi Raja

Back now for a bit

EU - key now - we need to see over 1225 and 1245

If we dont see over those prices by another hour - then that could be it for day

I dont know whos gave you the tip off about 1400 - but personally why would we do that now today ??

The best way to know whether we are going up another 200 pips or down 200 pips is always off a chart - but not 90% of charts

Its all down to levels etc

To get to 1400 today - we have to go over 1225 and 45 and then we have more R 's at 1260 and 80 area - before 1300 - agree - we could see a 100 pip move up in 30 mins - but we will see it on the chart with levels broken etc etc

For now we are seeing LH's and LL's - that needs to change next hr

GL if locked in to 1400 - it might happen tomorrow - its NFP day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.