A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F and other regulars.

I wanted to mark my 1000th post. Remarkable really, as I thought I would either give up or be banned in two weeks.

This unusual persistence is down to F and his high quality threads and a super set of trading indicators. My trading has moved to at least 50% FX now and I take very many trades each day with many of the indicators at the forefront of my decision making.

Today I have had over 400 points on EA alone. If I had never stopped by this thread written by a combative old so and so, that made me think he is either on to something very good or he is stone nuts. The longevity of posts made me suspect I needed to delve in a bit more and boy has it been worthwhile.

I had a couple of trades today that had 80 pips on EA. The beauty was I had the lr's as a great guide all along and I would have jumped out much quicker without them. The entries are usually very good and if not then bail out and on to the next one with a few pips lost, no biggie. The good ones then can run and run and give a great r/r return.

So thanks very much to F and his remarkable persistence and patience with all of us and the dissers too.

I hope you all had good days today. If the methods were followed as prescribed it would be hard not too.

Good luck all.

Hi F and other regulars.

I wanted to mark my 1000th post. Remarkable really, as I thought I would either give up or be banned in two weeks.

This unusual persistence is down to F and his high quality threads and a super set of trading indicators. My trading has moved to at least 50% FX now and I take very many trades each day with many of the indicators at the forefront of my decision making.

Today I have had over 400 points on EA alone. If I had never stopped by this thread written by a combative old so and so, that made me think he is either on to something very good or he is stone nuts. The longevity of posts made me suspect I needed to delve in a bit more and boy has it been worthwhile.

I had a couple of trades today that had 80 pips on EA. The beauty was I had the lr's as a great guide all along and I would have jumped out much quicker without them. The entries are usually very good and if not then bail out and on to the next one with a few pips lost, no biggie. The good ones then can run and run and give a great r/r return.

So thanks very much to F and his remarkable persistence and patience ewith all of us and the dissers too.

I hope you all had good days today. If the methods were followed as prescribed it would be hard not too.

Good luck all.

Well Done Nick - not just with the big pips/ points tally today - which is excellent - but also with the 1000th Post - and still here to tell the story - (y)

Thank you also for the compliments - its makes me feel it all worth while when I see other traders improve - especially if they are using my method and ways etc

Every month of continual FX trading you will pick up more tips and clues etc to carry on improving - yes of course you will have bad hr or two with 3 or 4 or even more consecutive losses - but they should stay small and then when you get your odd 40 pip or 70 pip runner on the EA or GA - and then have say 10 + other winners on the trot - its then all makes sense.

Keep it up Nick - i have seen some of your figures via pm and so know have had some excellent days - Really pleased for you and if one day you do get up there above 20 or even 50 lots per pip on FX - don't forget I don't mind any type of champagne - Moet- Cristal etc etc ;-))

Good Trading

Regards

F

EU

5 30 pm Update

Above 1215 - 25 and 45 I would be buying again and remembering 1260 and 1280 areas of R

Under 1150 and 1140 back in bear land for later US and Asian session

In between - finished for day

Will post a few charts again later caught EU sell under 1218 and 1200 down to approx 1170 early on - was a great scalp sell set up etc

EU

5 30 pm Update

Above 1215 - 25 and 45 I would be buying again and remembering 1260 and 1280 areas of R

Under 1150 and 1140 back in bear land for later US and Asian session

In between - finished for day

Will post a few charts again later caught EU sell under 1218 and 1200 down to approx 1170 early on - was a great scalp sell set up etc

EU

Chart update after 7 00 pm

This chart features a nice sell under 1218 and after 3 00 pm this afternoon

It went all the way down to 1160 - but I cut short late at 1170

Notice set up now

216846d1454613421-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4216-after-3-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 4216 after 3 pm.png
    EU - 4216 after 3 pm.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 586
EU

7 30 PM

Above 1205 in this evening session still scalp bullish for buys

Key is making above 1225 and 1245 - if not above both - end of tries up today

Above 1245 next R's at 1260 and 1280

for all members ... go for buy EU .... it will hit 1.14000 before closing today .... Remember my words....

It seems like your magic ball needs a serious re-calibration…..or just ask for a refund from the shop.
The forecast was off by a measly 200 pips! Maybe tomorrow if the NFP figures are as good as your prediction, EU might go to 1.14.

i apologize for delay, i have no worry because my entries are 1160 - 1170 -1180 .... still holding

Hi Raja

I noticed Sun mentioned about the size of stops and this is so important in trading and not really covered a lot by many tutors or books

Say you entered first at 1160 with a 50 pips stop for target of 1400

ie 240 pip move up with 50 pip risk - that;s a RR of 5 approx

So that means for every dollar you invested you make $5 and you maybe are delighted thinking a 240+ pip move up - thats great

Trouble is - under my method - I have many intraday trades with RR;s over 5 somedays even over 10 and as high as 20 - and normally under an hr or 90 mins

Ie stop 5 pips - 40 pip rally is RR approx 8 - and on GU thats under an hour

So many long term traders are fixated by big pip targets and forget that sometimes a really tight stop and accurate entry is worth more in maybe a quarter of the time - making more money quicker

Today at one point the GU dropped 50 pips in under 1 hr and then went up 100 pips in approx 15 mins

On a 5 pip stop 100 pips is a RR of over 19 and nearly 20 - in 15 mins

That would represent every $1 risk being worth $19 return in what about a 20th or 40 th of the time it will take to make 250_ pips off 50 pips stop

Main objective of trading - MAKE MONEY WITH LOW RISK AND HIGH PROBABILITY

Forget the fortune tellers - sometimes their guesses may be correct - but maybe 70 % of the time they will be wrong

The worst are Banks and big Institution putting out false rumours and therefore all retailers think they must be correct - but forget this is a game and the bigger winners lie and deceive

Anyway I hope it does go to 1400 - but for me whether it 1400 or 1000 tomorrow - I will be with it - far more accurately than any Institutions. Banks or trade alert services etc - mainly because of my method and vast experience of intraday

GL and Good Trading

Regards

F

Freaky Friday 5th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Its that Freaky Friday time of the month - NFP announcement day.

Many don't like trading today - based on the fact in years gone past the NFP announcement was the largest mover of the market and it was possible to have large 150 -200 pip spikes - even both ways on many FX pairs all within a short period of time.

Before and even several hours after the 1 30 pm UK time announcement can be slow and also normally besides the Non Farm Payroll Figures you also have other red news releasee etc - a great excuse for the big boys to stop hunt all over the place etc etc

Maybe more nowadays - its not so bad - I am sure there will be games going on etc but for me its business as normal - at least before 1 00 pm and again after 2 30 pm or so

I am not going to be around much this morning after 8 00 am but hope to be back for lunchtime and also the afternoon session

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 30 am update

5 51 am and after 6 00 am was a scalp buy from 1187 / 88 area with 1200 to 1205 being the main first R area

Atm its in a bear PS for pre Open session but needs under 1180 and 1160 to stay with any new sells.

To go buillish and bull bias this morning - we have similar key prices as yesterday - ie over 1210 / 15 then over 1225 and above yesterdays high to make a new high over 1245 - and then we should hit R's at 1260 and 1280

Trouble is - if we dont go over 12 25 and 45 - its not going to carry on rising - but instead will want to test supports at 1180 and 11 60 again

GU

6 35 am

Clear bear bias and price structure under 4600 and 4620 ( LiTS areas ) but needs under 4550 and under 4535 to carry on selling down to next support areas

So far 4551 as held over 30 mins with no breach and first interim R is 4562 -67 area

Not scalped it yet but will watch those 2 prices for any breaks

EA & EJ - both not easy this morning - dont like PA on either last 40 mins - maybe EJ slightly easier than EA but both need to come out their small ranges to start proper moves

Will update each one over next hour but lets get out 15 -20 pip range first

UCad

6 42 am

Under 3775/80 in a bear bias price structure favouring sells for session - main supports 3650 to 3680 area

Again very slow atm

AU

Under 7210 / 20 area in a bear bias PS for morning and then if w edo try back into bull land over 7220 w eneed to make over 7240 to stay with buys for tries higher

EU

6 30 am update

5 51 am and after 6 00 am was a scalp buy from 1187 / 88 area with 1200 to 1205 being the main first R area

Atm its in a bear PS for pre Open session but needs under 1180 and 1160 to stay with any new sells.

To go buillish and bull bias this morning - we have similar key prices as yesterday - ie over 1210 / 15 then over 1225 and above yesterdays high to make a new high over 1245 - and then we should hit R's at 1260 and 1280

Trouble is - if we dont go over 12 25 and 45 - its not going to carry on rising - but instead will want to test supports at 1180 and 11 60 again

EU

6 46am

Its very unusual for best scalp in first hour to be the EU - but so far this morning this is the only pair that's been OK - rising to 1201 so far and making me over 11 pips .

Pullbacks staying over 1190 are still buys again for now and we would need under 1188 and 1175 to be staying or taking new scalp sells for lower

6 57am

Both the EU and EA have gone into scalp sell modes after 6 45 am

The EA as also now come out of its range - allowing me to at least have a bit of confidence to sell under 5570

Good morning...
EU didn't moved 1400 but may be today could move..:)
Last EU sell trade got closed with 6 pips loss I sold from 1190 lits. I see a range in my chart.
Although good sell entry was from 1200 the middle of the range.
Scanning other pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.