A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 03 am

London Open 3 mins ago and those London boys dumped a big buy order on the EU to wake it up

Only a 12 pip rise on the open - but the games have started

Must go - be careful with pair - it will be manipulated maybe more than normal

Closed the EU buy trade at 1 pips profit.
Safe buying opportunity above 1216.
I don't like the last 1209-1185 range.

Bought EJ from the TD. If this one fails then sell position will be below 130.71.

I had 4 position on EJ buy trade from 82,79,77,75.
All closed at last interim top 86. Total profit 20 pips but net pl +13.

EJ correcting from last top but if it falls below TD, it will not be a correction anymore.
Buy trade from 84.
Its is also up 30+ minute from last low.

That's it closed EJ buy -5 pips loss. It seems forming a BTTZ zone.
So out now.

Take a Look on below

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 113
hey all gotta scoot now ..........I just made nearly 50 pips on 2 live calls at F's thread from here ...............

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-763.html#post2700544

have a good day ............I have already :)
N

hey all

popped back to see what became of the London session..........personally if I had still been here trading I would have had no proplem continueing to hammer the 2 trades above from my early session

GBP and CAD have continued to be THE sells of the London session :smart:

NZD and of all dudes the Swissie have been the buys ..........

Easy
N

Attachments

• keep hammering away.JPG
    keep hammering away.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 89
Too bad when i closed market moved more 3 pips.

hey gang .........I appreciate what you were trying on EJ but see why it was as tough as hell London session to make money on this pair ? :confused:

look at the CORRELATION pattern on the individual currencies so far today

they are like 2 peas in a pod !!! :smart:

that's a no go for me ............I need currencies going in OPPOSITE directions to trade them :cool:;)

N

Attachments

• ej flat session.JPG
    ej flat session.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 85
GU - 1 00 pm Update - pre 1 30 pm news

Hi guys

Back checking the charts last 30 mins

I will say after a great sell after 7 21 am - all I have seen from 9 30 am is a gradual change in bias shift - with a lot of buy orders being entered above the 4510 / 4520 area

I am not using volumes or level 2 or any other stuff just based on a tick and a 1 min chart and change of PA and PS

To go back into a bull PS for the US session we need over 4580 and so far the highest we been in last 15 mins is around 4554 area

I maybe expect another manipulated test of the 4520 area but for me I would be surprised if then it does not try and turn up again

We have NFP and other news releases in under 30 mins so the market might do 50 + pip spikes either way to try and stop hunt intraday bulls and bears anyway.

If that does not happen I would only sell more under 4515 and 4490 as then firmly back in bear land

Before I finish - heres that 7 21 am scalp sell off for Sun

For me it was on for approx 15 mins and it dropped approx 40 pips

Heres 2 views a tick chart and a 1 min

The 1 min said bear PS with all prices under the LiTs area and the tick gives you a finer clearer view of whats happening

The 1 min - slow ;-)

216958d1454677447-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-5216-scalp-off-1-min-7-21-am.png

The tick with the detail - a bit faster

216960d1454677447-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-5216-scalp-off-tick-7-21-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 5216 - Scalp off 1 min at 7 21 AM.png
    GU - 5216 - Scalp off 1 min at 7 21 AM.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 505
  • GU - 5216 - Scalp off Tick 7 21 am.png
    GU - 5216 - Scalp off Tick 7 21 am.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 520
hey gang .........I appreciate what you were trying on EJ but see why it was as tough as hell London session to make money on this pair ? :confused:

look at the CORRELATION pattern on the individual currencies so far today

they are like 2 peas in a pod !!! :smart:

that's a no go for me ............I need currencies going in OPPOSITE directions to trade them :cool:;)

N

Hi NVP,

Truely agree EJ price action was really bad. I loose track.
NFP in 30 minutes. EU is still in the range. Which is a common thing for this pair...Probably it's going to blust. up or down... I don't know...Best time for straddle trading..:rolleyes:

Regards
SUN

EU

1 12 pm - for NFP

Glad I left the markets alone after 8 00 am - got my target done in first 2 hrs of action

The EU as awful PA and no real Price structure atm -

Spiky and ugly moves in a 25 pip range or so -

As said so many times - we need to see over 1215 - 1225 and then over 1245 to go scalpbuying and holding

Under 1180 and 1160 means its going into a session bear structure

If we get a 50 + pip 2 way spike going off - then that a manipulated stop hunt etc - dont you just love the tricks from the big boys and their HFT bots and supercomputers - lol - its a bit different from Jessis and Wychoff - in fact the FX markets have been changed in great detail over last 8 years - Hi Tech rules - manipulation is legal - ;-)

GL

Just as a side interest on dollar pairs I have UCad in bull bias and Uchf in bear bias - opposites set ups but both dollar key pairs

All done to deceive ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.