A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks G

Guys I can assure you all this wasn't a set up......I genuinely did not realise the history on this so this has been interesting......

Ok back to trading tomorrow
N

Thanks G

Guys I can assure you all this wasn't a set up......I genuinely did not realise the history on this so this has been interesting......

Ok back to trading tomorrow
N

Dear NVP,

You are quite welcome and you asked an intelligent question, along with equally intelligent observations. Therefore, it is only reasonable to presume you are an intelligent Trader too.
Well done and good Trading to you.

Peace and Blessings.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear NVP,

You are quite welcome and you asked an intelligent question, along with equally intelligent observations. Therefore, it is only reasonable to presume you are an intelligent Trader too.
Well done and good Trading to you.

Peace and Blessings.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

And blessings back to you G.......blessings back to you ;)

N

Monday 18th January 2016 - 7 00 am and the EO

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

A new week and the fifth day for me on my antibiotics - got a weeks supply and hoping I can finish them early - once the dreaded man flu as totally disappeared.

Hoping to get back to normal this week and cover at least 4 -6 hrs of trading a day split over a 10 -12 hr session / day

All contributions on FX welcome - charts - calls - forecasts - etc etc

Have a great day and a profitable week

Regards

F

EU

7 08 am

According to my chart set up - under 0950 and 0925 - the EU is in a bearish price structure - favouring price falls down to supports - the main ones first being 0900 and 0890/80

0900 as not been able to hold over the last few hours and anytime after 6 21 / 6 30 / 6 39 /6 51am was scalp sell time

First clue of supports holding and aturn - would be a bounce back over 0905 and 10. Under 0902 on pullbacks are still sells for now

EA

7 11am

Again like the EU in a bearish PS for early AM session under 6000 and 5900

Another scalp sell over last hr and first supports at 5750 - then 25 and 5700.

A turn needs to see back over 5900 to show that the pair is trying to get out of its bear bias

GU

7 15am

Different set up atm - above 4270 it is trying to stay in a bullish price structure for morning session and to see more price rises from its 4250 support area

7 00 am was a scalp sell - but I will be looking for some scalp buy set ups again whilst we stay above 4250 / 70 area

GU

7 15am

Different set up atm - above 4270 it is trying to stay in a bullish price structure for morning session and to see more price rises from its 4250 support area

7 00 am was a scalp sell - but I will be looking for some scalp buy set ups again whilst we stay above 4250 / 70 area

GU

7 32am

Over 15 mins later from above comment - still a scalp sell and now the price structure set up is being tested more under 4260

Maybe its not ready to turn and test back over 4280 and 4300 and so will only look at scalp buys over 4282 for now

EA

7 11am

Again like the EU in a bearish PS for early AM session under 6000 and 5900

Another scalp sell over last hr and first supports at 5750 - then 25 and 5700.

A turn needs to see back over 5900 to show that the pair is trying to get out of its bear bias

EA

7 35am

We did bounce from 5750 support area and anytime after 7 18 am was a scalp buy - did not line up with a KT or time window

So far the bounce as been worth approx 40 pips - and now its a question if it we stay above low over 30 and 60 mins on any pullbacks

Noticed its a US Bank Holiday today ( this afternoon session )

Also some main red China news announcements at 9 00 am this morning

Out in 10 mins - but will be back before 9 00 am

EJ

7 45am

Bearish PS - been scalp sells but not liked the PA really as bitty

Just done a new morning low at 127 45

Bounces staying under 65 are still sells again for now

morning all

aside from my insomniac evening I have been trading since 6am

euro , Swissie and Yen were the asian sells so been trying to bag resells early London

stromg CAd and AUD/NZD Asian so likewise playing any rebuys

usd weak as dishwater (as normal)..........gbp quiet so far

here comes 8am bar ................yen only poss buy .......uj sell is lead trigger for me

here we go
N

Attachments

• uj sells.JPG
    uj sells.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
eu long overdue a sell .........

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 142
morning all

aside from my insomniac evening I have been trading since 6am

euro , Swissie and Yen were the asian sells so been trying to bag resells early London

stromg CAd and AUD/NZD Asian so likewise playing any rebuys

usd weak as dishwater (as normal)..........gbp quiet so far

here comes 8am bar ................yen only poss buy .......uj sell is lead trigger for me

here we go
N

nope not even there at moment (n)

Attachments

• uj sells.JPG
    uj sells.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 120
went gu buy in the end .........gbp has taken off on 8am bar

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 122
ok only really euro went with London session trend ..........and i was waiting for gbp to take off on a breach ....

such is life ....a few pips in bag today ....will try later again as well

N

the 3 trades I indicated here ..........2 ok ...........the EJ is a dud as both currencies sold off 8am bar .............so I got the EU sell but don't want yen sells

gbp was a bonus.............if GBP is quiet Asian / early London then I guarantee it will fly when the blue touch paper is lit

N

Attachments

• 3 signals.JPG
    3 signals.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 153
EJ

7 45am

Bearish PS - been scalp sells but not liked the PA really as bitty

Just done a new morning low at 127 45

Bounces staying under 65 are still sells again for now

morning F ....I concur woth the sell bias ..........hasn't happened for a wile now

have a good one
N

Status
Not open for further replies.