Not open for further replies.
remaining open stuff

Attachments

• friopen.PNG
    friopen.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 106
hey all

still busy so not coming back to trade

Yen euro and swissie still dominate the day ............amazing theres no let up yet ..........amazing

big sells are AUD , CAD and GBP .........

you don't get many days like this when everyone stays on track

special
N

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great posts by all Traders on this thread again today and well done to everyone, many should regard this as the best thread of the Forum.
Recap on GU: As Above so below and managed to hold GBPUSD, currently 480 pip short plus several scalps to boot including latest 40 pip too. Hope all took the T.I.M.E. to look at the "Hidden Patterns" because "Change was gonna come" as short AUDUSD and GBPUSD was imminent. Great work and am positive you had a great day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Well done for keeping up the great work on this thread and just glad all managed to hit the 2016 road running with GBPUSD at 700 pip Short Trade and hold. My only hope is all took the AUDUSD which was well documented in places as a short to hold and/or add. In fact spoke to some traders on the quiet in here just last night and gave them the heads up too for Short AUDUSD strat. Just glad to have the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for alerts on 31 Currency pairs in the back office and will consider posting a little more about it on a brand new thread at this Forum. Great work.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Ah the good old days of milking the market cows are still all around us and in abundance. Well done for taking the pips on those pairs and great work.
I know you are a brilliant Trader and good guy too, which is why, when I have the time, look in on your wonderful work in sharing your trades and knowledge with fellow Forex Good Guys on this Forum.

For me at least, sometimes, when sitting quietly, head resting upon hand and head slightly tilted to one side, breathing slowly, while listening to relaxing classic sounds of some Dark Mozart. Inspiring a time of deep reflection, and, with thoughts streaming through ones mind, of what can only be described as, the science concealed within the line of chosen time frame. Tis only fair to say, I do not even post a fractal of what I see, do, think or know about the markets, and these things remain, in places unpublished.
Naturally, for obvious reason, many trades taken and held will be unpublished and unspoken too. However, all of the clues are out there. When looking at things like JBCB, you are sure to find GY, AY, EY CY, and any, called as said and the print date available in advance of the market reaction.
Took GU down off 5 Sec TF, and as we know, EURUSD is as said from yesterday, remains 2 steps from Hell, along with the M.A.R.K. clearly identified in 2B.
EA also as said yesterday, the only Kraken ever posted on T2W, this is a current 101 pip Long and hold trade for me, along with many unnamed pairs too.
I am seriously considering and may post the Full ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs later on a new thread within this forum but still undecided, as my posts seem to mysteriously disappear, all of the T.I.M.E.

Have a Great Weekend and hope you make a speedy recovery.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Brilliant trading by you and everyone here once more and thank you for sharing.

Just glad that just before another one of my mysteriously disappearing threads like "USDCAD 9,400 pip Long" was well noted in places before it was put somewhere else, and happy to have given everyone at least a weeks notice to prepare for the long USDCAD.

Also, happy to see EURUSD held Two Steps from Hell at 2B as foretold.
However, EURAUD - CBA Positive is still the one and only full ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken posted at this forum and my only hope is, it allowed everyone at least a weeks notice to prepare to long again.
I may say a little about prediction and the ForeX Markets on a CBA JBCB dedicated thread but yet to decide.
Furthermore, I will be discussing the Kraken alerts for 31 Currency pairs in multiple Time Frames, including the CBA which, as we are all aware, gives upto or more than a weeks notice that a major move is pending and will post on a new thread, perhaps at this forum but still undecided as my Threads strangely disappear here, all of the T.I.M.E.

Nota Bene: As Above So Below, It is always good to know what the Market will do, before it actually happens.

Have a Great Weekend All and will prepare the Currency Kraken in advance of next weeks Market via the normal channels.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

strong rejectionj of 80 caught me out and did not take any profit.currently around be and will close below lis

anyone know where F was today?

hI MM

Had the day off as I was on my second day of antibiotics for my man flu and so thought I would just try and relax and get ready for next week

Missed out on a busy day ( shame) - but there's loads more to take money out the market and put it into by own kitty.

I reckon you had a good day and hopefully you have also had a good week

Still above my target after just 2 weeks of the new trading year - first week was brilliant and even 3 days of this week I did really well - even while I was feeling cr*p with man flu

Need to catch up on some questions posed by Sun etc and will be commenting on various points later on today and tomorrow

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

hI MM

Had the day off as I was on my second day of antibiotics for my man flu and so thought I would just try and relax and get ready for next week

Missed out on a busy day ( shame) - but there's loads more to take money out the market and put it into by own kitty.

Still above my target after just 2 weeks of the new trading year - first week was brilliant and even 3 days of this week I did really well - even while I was feeling cr*p with man flu

Need to catch up on some questions posed by Sun etc and will be commenting on various points later on today and tomorrow

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

Wishing you a speedy recovery and I know that I speak on behalf of this entire site but cannot wait to have you back and on form and blogging here as soon as you possibly can.

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but will do so now, many know this is the best thread on this Forum for Live calls, all Forex Good Guys and Trading generally, so excellent work by you and the team here, thank you once again on behalf of everyone else at this site who is W.A.T.C.H.I.N.G. and gaining an education.

I have been recently considering posting the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken on a brand new thread, which are the alerts for 31 Currency Pairs in Multiple Time Frames. However, and more importantly, the CB or CBA provides all with at least a weeks notification of major market moves.
The Kraken is normally kept in the back office but due to, hitting the road running in 2016 with many, many, many thousands of pips, am willing to share a little more about it and perhaps at this forum too.
Just glad, that just maybe, somewhere out there, AUDJPY 900 pip short alert video was published on 9th December 2015 and if that was the case, could have shown the "Technical Analysis Mist Covered Mountains" for this and many other currency pairs. However, those thoughts could go beyond the scope of reasonable thinking for the majority, especially S.H.E.E.P.L.E. but am sure the smart Traders would be aware if these things were available and at all possible.
I digress, wishing you well and have a great weekend.

Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

hI MM

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

feel better F.............see you soon (y)

theres others on youtube as well ...........hmmmmmm

Sir G ........did you used to trade with F ?

Dear NVP,

A brief flyby and answer to your question:
I used to Trade with Forexmospherian many years ago at FXstreet.
There was a group of some 70-80 congenial folk from around the world called ForeXxxxxxxxxxxx and we were the most popular Traders and bloggers on that site , as was the group and content posted always took the Top of the ratings board. In fact, when I left the site some 17 out of the top 20 content items were mine but let us not dwell on that.

Item 11 on the attached: many listed were actually ForeXxxxxxxxxxx and the Forex Good guys in life;
http://mediaserver.fxstreet.com/Rep...608a/f1c5a6a8-1062-45c9-a9fc-3b32c68f699d.pdf

Scalping all day with the guys and having friendly banter like who would sound the trading bell and call "Ding! Ding! Ding! " to the absolute millisecond for entries.

After posting JBCB and CBA otherwise known as the Kraken for about 7 years the Forum recognised that my Analysis for 11 currency pairs was far better every single week than any expert there.
Soon the site admin requested that I submit and table my Analysis to run alongside with the Experts.
I declined because I preferred to give my Analysis away for free to the Forex good guys only.
The word Expert in this case meaning: every Senior Analysis whether guest or local, Every Forex Book writer, whether PHD or Doctor, Every known Forex Educator and/or Forex Guru and anyone else associated with Forecasting or Analysing the Forex Markets.

Forexmospherian was voted most helpful trader of the year or something close to that and it was well deserved too. Soon the site CEO was requesting Forexmospherian to write the site an ebook on trading and thankfully F never gave it to them.
Other ForeXxxxxxxxxxx were asked to host live events in London and again thankfully these never came to pass.

With regards to youtube, well yes there are plenty of videos out there, and perhaps the newest could be called "ForeXxxxxxxxxxx USDCAD Dark S.T.A.R."

Thank you for the questions and have a great weekend.

Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.