A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mornings - Pre European Open at 7 00 am and pre London Open at 8 00 am - ie the 6 -6 30am to 7 00 am can be a really good time to trade

This morning - plenty of opportunities - I have stayed with my favourites - but other pairs have also offered some nice pips

Yen must be weak - as yen crosses have seen price rising over last hr or so - not checked out GA or GJ - and both of those are like the EA - big movers

EA

7 11 am

After a 80+ pip fall in under 50 mins - it bounced as a scalp buy at 7 09 am from 5690

Not bothered scalp buying for now - but exited all sells and will look to scalp sell again after this retrace

Good morning,

Pre session already gave me 18 pips with EU.
I could have earned more but i close trade with 2-3 pips.

Good morning,

Pre session already gave me 18 pips with EU.
I could have earned more but i close trade with 2-3 pips.

Morning Sun

Please explain more ?

Was you up like 10 or 15 or even 18 pips - but only closed with 2 or 3 pips ??

Or did you just take 2-3 pips from a 18 pip move ?

We need to study the detail - so to improve you

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning Sun

Please explain more ?

Was you up like 10 or 15 or even 18 pips - but only closed with 2 or 3 pips ??

Or did you just take 2-3 pips from a 18 pip move ?

We need to study the detail - so to improve you

Have a good day

Regards

F

Pardon me for writing it in that way. I earned 18 pips with 10 trades among them 8 are winner. So avg 2-3 pips movement i guess.

Good day you too. :)

Pardon me for writing it in that way. I earned 18 pips with 10 trades among them 8 are winner. So avg 2-3 pips movement i guess.

Good day you too. :)

With you now Sun (y)

A lot of scalps there Sun for a low score - try and get over 3 or 4 pips for every scalp if you can and cut down - rather than say 9 trades when 2 or 3 would do it

Out in 5 mins - back before 9 00 am - 9 30 am UK pound red news - so worth checking out pound crosses

See you later - and check other pairs as well Sun

Regards

F

Currently bought EU, 24 Mins from the low standing near last day bottom, Price above 450 LR. Targeting 880 zone. But it can get failed too...lets see.

Currently bought EU, 24 Mins from the low standing near last day bottom, Price above 450 LR. Targeting 880 zone. But it can get failed too...lets see.

Very bad I close this trade at 6 pips profit. Closed at 875 instead of original target 880 zone last peak.

But by the time I am writing this...looking at the current PA, it seems closing was a good deal.

With you now Sun (y)

A lot of scalps there Sun for a low score - try and get over 3 or 4 pips for every scalp if you can and cut down - rather than say 9 trades when 2 or 3 would do it

Out in 5 mins - back before 9 00 am - 9 30 am UK pound red news - so worth checking out pound crosses

See you later - and check other pairs as well Sun

Regards

F

Yes next thing will be doing that..But that might reduce my win rate. Let's see. Currently I am 20 pips profit. It will be good if I don't do overtrading which is my real problem. So I am out for lunch & taking bath...:cheesy:

Will be back during US session or before & will look at the other pairs.

Regards

Yes next thing will be doing that..But that might reduce my win rate. Let's see. Currently I am 20 pips profit. It will be good if I don't do overtrading which is my real problem. So I am out for lunch & taking bath...:cheesy:

Will be back during US session or before & will look at the other pairs.

Regards

Trading in the bath
Send a photo in:whistling

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    381.9 KB · Views: 105
morning all

Yen is selling big time - stay on it ......Euro also weak

USD selling nicely from Asian

buys are CAD AUD and GBP

made easy money this morning so off to work shortly

N

Some mornings - Pre European Open at 7 00 am and pre London Open at 8 00 am - ie the 6 -6 30am to 7 00 am can be a really good time to trade

This morning - plenty of opportunities - I have stayed with my favourites - but other pairs have also offered some nice pips

Yen must be weak - as yen crosses have seen price rising over last hr or so - not checked out GA or GJ - and both of those are like the EA - big movers

hey F ...............the Yen has dropped nearly 100 pips now from Asian open ........40 down from 6am even ...selling on bounces

had a great morning myself ..........easy peasy today.....I love it when the London flow is same as asian

usd selling smoothly ...............GU the buy at moment ......look for bounce buy opps

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 89
1.43 on GU .............may do one more buy trade / scalp ....watching ................

Status
Not open for further replies.