A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
ea entry tf

Attachments

• eaentryfrme.PNG
    eaentryfrme.PNG
    254.6 KB · Views: 137
ea and au. i can see reasons for up and down. in fact i cant see which way next. theres no reason i can see for au not to go 25 pips higher. have to wait and watch for m1 clues.however atm m1 au seems overbought so there is conflict there

EA is going opposite to Dax for the last week, so only need to work out the Dax:D

gm F can you illustyrate what was giving you the idea that the bull move was setting up a fall?

Hi MM

Sorry - been down the Doctors -

EA

My set up and reason I thought it might carry on falling after earlier rise

213752d1452687399-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-13116-am.png

And the bigger picture

213754d1452687399-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-13116-pm.png

Attachments

• EA - 13116 am.png
    EA - 13116 am.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 976
  • EA - 13116 pm.png
    EA - 13116 pm.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
hey all ............... US session in swing

SUMMARY

USD is doing fine ............looks pretty bull to me so would suggest rebuys when opportunity arises

Cad , AUD and NZD are the big bad bulls today so far from Asian session ........in the absence of any significant US activity so far i'd wait for buys there

GBP is having a better US session so far than londdon session - and the lead buy - keep buying

Yen Euro Swissie ............my feel is look for sells

ok is that ok ?...........pick you favourite pair/combo from above and wait for the moves at key Time windows

N

ea atm i see no hold above 40 yet

euro is cranking up the pace now north so my feeble attempts to wait for sells may be in vain :confused:............

I still see AUD as a Buy though short term so I would be leaving this pair alone myself ..............MM can keep all the pips !!:p

N

Attachments

• ea.JPG
    ea.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 59
4 00 pm

EA

Made in the end 5556 ish

In a pullback atm

I am hoping to buy above 5490 / 5500 + area again if all lined up

4 16pm

EA

the bounce from 5494/5 was not high enough - stopping just before 5530 - we needed over 42/45 for a further test up

I think now its a test of supports between 5480 and 5500 next and if both let go - further pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.