A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
gutted as i got the bottom but got kicked out early on. tried later and got 5 pips then kicked out lol.

I am using price structure of my 3 main md LRs - red yellow green to assist with direction

After about 12 30 / 1 00 pm time they took an upbias format and it was just time then with clarity after 2 00 pm

Now a BTTZ - above 5480 still bullish but we need above 5545+ to take more buys for another high

I am using price structure of my 3 main md LRs - red yellow green to assist with direction

After about 12 30 / 1 00 pm time they took an upbias format and it was just time then with clarity after 2 00 pm

Now a BTTZ - above 5480 still bullish but we need above 5545+ to take more buys for another high

yes they came over at 1000 ish and i did not reneter when they came back under

hey all ............... US session in swing

SUMMARY

USD is doing fine ............looks pretty bull to me so would suggest rebuys when opportunity arises

Cad , AUD and NZD are the big bad bulls today so far from Asian session ........in the absence of any significant US activity so far i'd wait for buys there

GBP is having a better US session so far than londdon session - and the lead buy - keep buying

Yen Euro Swissie ............my feel is look for sells

ok is that ok ?...........pick you favourite pair/combo from above and wait for the moves at key Time windows

N

hey all

I am only Ever looking ahead 30 mins max in my scalping .........my roadmap at 2.30 above only really provided me with one decent trade in that period ...............GBP has been good us session............so GU buys ok

I was waiting and waiting for Euro to turn but pretty late in truth

Cads been the best sell.............wasn't on cards earlier really

have a good evening :smart:

Attachments

• 2 30 calls.JPG
    2 30 calls.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 72

EA

Comment from approx 2hrs ago

Now EA made 5600

Another 200+ pip rise this afternoon

Will post an update chart

Latest Medics kicking in a bit now - now not so groogy and full of cold - thank goodness !!

EA - My FX Pair of the day

EA

7 00 pm Update

Finished now for day

This is how it evolved over the day

Nice 3 buy scalps this morning - then a nice fall to a new low

Then the turn back up for over 200+ pips

Attachments

• EA - 13116 pm.png
    EA - 13116 pm.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 117
  • EA - 13116 pm 2.png
    EA - 13116 pm 2.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 92
  • EA - 13116 pm 3.png
    EA - 13116 pm 3.png
    113 KB · Views: 88
  • EA - 13116 PM 4.png
    EA - 13116 PM 4.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 109
Hi PP

You might be running rather than walking here PP

You are trying to intraday a fast moving pair - whilst still not understanding the relationship between all the LR's

The reason we have 9 + is because they are paint a price structure

On your first chart i have highlighted an important LR in the structure

When the other LR's are under this LR then it favoured sells

It only goes to buys when price and the LR's come back over this LR ( thick red one)

It will take you anything frm 3 to 6 months to understand and read the LR charts - everyday you will spot small subtle changes - that you will start then to understand more

Also for scalping the EA - ideally you need at least a 1000 scalps behind you on slower pairs - ie learning the craft and the skill required - unfortunately you just cannot go from say a couple of months experience to Major Magnum's or my level under a year a two - its thats complex and time consuming

You will get better every few months etc- but if it was easy - then every trader would be making 200+ pips every day on my method - but its all possible as MM shown with his 450+ pip day yesterday

you are absolutely right .... all aspects of my trading need a lot of work, I was considering dropping the number of LRs down for a bit so I can focus better?

At first I was too distracted by the long term ones, then I got too fixated with the short term ones, I know I need to practice so I can see the overall picture, but of course it will take a lot of time.

I will try to be more focused tomorrow.

thanks for your replies F and MM

Thursday 14th January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Still not back to normal - not shook the man flu off and still feeling groggy every morning

Will Pop back in after London Open and hope a shower etc might wake me up more

All the best guys - Have a good day

Regards

F

morning all

usd Thursday ...........was bull now hammering the resistance ceiling most of Asian ............

lets see what 7am bar does

Attachments

• usd thursday.JPG
    usd thursday.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 63
I missed AU buy scalp ..............would prefered usd on the bear footing for that one

I wonder if Yen is going to pull its usual trick this week and go big bear Asian then steam back up through the London ? ......not yet though

at 7.05 every one of the g8 is currently retracing its Asian trend .............consolidation time

ok bounce trades now coming (Retraces back into trends)

I like AUD as a buy and GBP

sell euro and Yen if they now move ......others in middle so far

you know I cant post , trade and put up screens as well .........here we are on 2 recents ...............ive got finger on uj trigger and in on gu

Attachments

• 2 trades.JPG
    2 trades.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 99
scalping 101....I will take small profits on each and perhaps let some run............GU i'm nearly out now with small profit .........others we will see

Attachments

• scalping.JPG
    scalping.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 151
ok bounce trades now coming (Retraces back into trends)

I like AUD as a buy and GBP

sell euro and Yen if they now move ......others in middle so far

all above went with trend (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.