A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NVP View Post

ok bounce trades now coming (Retraces back into trends)

I like AUD as a buy and GBP

sell euro and Yen if they now move ......others in middle so far

eu I didn't take but it was on the cards.....I cant follow everything :whistling

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 145
final slide on the 3 amigos ..................this is the art of scalping

all 3 offered pips ..............GU was the tough one as it came back FAST !!!

take small profit on a % of the trade (As F teaches you) then play the tail ..........at best a few + pips then on GU before it folded ...........if you were slow in and slow out you would have been handed a loss

others are easy pips ...........

and I missed the star performer the EU sell ...........next time :cool:;)

All called live and loud here at F's thread......... :cool::smart:

later.....gonna focus on getting my targets by 8am now so offline

N

Attachments

• 3 amigos.JPG
    3 amigos.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 188
  • eu scalp sell missed it.JPG
    eu scalp sell missed it.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
ok bugging out now as early calls for work to far east ............

uj is my only scalp left running ..........other faded over time ...............(That's scalping)

later all - have a good day :smart:

N

Attachments

• uj moves.JPG
    uj moves.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 124
EU

8 08 /9 AM at 0859 was a scalp buy

I do want to sell the EU and EA today under 0890 and on EA under 5720

That's my plan - but only if all lines up and we stay in bearish PS as of now under these levels

Will pop in and out over next 2 hr and then hope to get a couple of hrs in later on after lunch

GL

you are absolutely right .... all aspects of my trading need a lot of work, I was considering dropping the number of LRs down for a bit so I can focus better?

At first I was too distracted by the long term ones, then I got too fixated with the short term ones, I know I need to practice so I can see the overall picture, but of course it will take a lot of time.

I will try to be more focused tomorrow.

thanks for your replies F and MM

i have a good chart to show you that refers to this. will try to dig out

IN short tho, quicker sets can guide price against bias to longer sets. Have i said that correctly F?

Attachments

• ej.PNG
    ej.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
morning all,

first trade of the day went ok, got 8/9 pips out of it, was patient for the LRs to give a strong signal at SR. Perhaps I got in 1 or 2 minutes early .....

hopefully will be a positive day overall.

hope everyone has a good day

xfZNu0q.jpg

hey all

popped in for 2 mins ..............Cracking London session !!!

Euro and Swissie went big bad bull way back (but after my brief session) ...............cracking runs pushing nearly 70-80 bull pips from London open now

yen , Cad , GBP , AUD , NZD all been deep south at times (-40 to -60) pips so far .........NZD Drilling bear most at present

usd is mid stream ..........no real move as yet ..........await US opens for that

N

EU

That's my plan - but only if all lines up and we stay in bearish PS as of now under these levels

Will pop in and out over next 2 hr and then hope to get a couple of hrs in later on after lunch

GL

those guys as buys sure paid dividends later in the morning eh ! ??.....(y)

EU

GL

Comment from nearly 3 hrs ago

the buys on the EU / EA - just kept on going and once we breached above levels - the price structure bias went bullish and it became a waste of time trying then to sell them

This is a great example in intraday trading is that you cannot expect to forecast 1 to 4 hrs with accuracy - there are too many variables than cannot effect your intentions and so thats why its best if possible to review every 30 -60 mins and adjust with the flows

EA is already up over 200 pips from its lows earlier on and EU up over 60 pips from where i bought it

We need to stay above 0910 to stay bullish on pullbacks on EU

IN short tho, quicker sets can guide price against bias to longer sets. Have i said that correctly F?

Morning MM

Sorry was not around when you had posted - I hope you caught some of the EJ buy on the way up

Will post some charts in a bit

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU- After 8 09 am an buy time

EU

1 Min LR Chart

Early AM it was in a bearish PS under 0890/900

Since then its completely turned and gone bullish

214008d1452771533-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-14116-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 14116 am.png
    EU - 14116 am.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 619
Good Afternoon F,

Hope you are well..

This week got wasted because of the system crash problem..Hopefully from monday I will be able to trade on real without much disturbance..still too early to say...

Happy Trading

Good Afternoon F,

Hope you are well..

This week got wasted because of the system crash problem..Hopefully from monday I will be able to trade on real without much disturbance..still too early to say...

Happy Trading

Hi Sun

Sorry not been about much this week - due to my bad cold/flu

Yes I am hoping i am back to normal on Monday as well

Now you have a different LR set up on a ctrader - as it made more sense etc ?

I think we need to get you choosing directions for every 30 or 60 min session on a few pairs and then testing to see whether you follower the cross overs of multi LRs and what you should expect to see etc

Classic here is the EU atm

Its bearish under 0915 - 0905 - 0900 - but its just tried a 20 pip rise after 2 09 pm UK time - but you need to know and understand is it false or not

If it went back over 0910 and 15 - its no false - its a change in direction - but under 0905 / 0900 - then yes its false - as the structure is still bearish for lower etc - as denoted by the LR set up

Check out all your method etc for Monday and then lets start in ernest again = at your pace - no problem

Regards

Peter

Classic here is the EU atm

Its bearish under 0915 - 0905 - 0900 - but its just tried a 20 pip rise after 2 09 pm UK time - but you need to know and understand is it false or not

If it went back over 0910 and 15 - its no false - its a change in direction - but under 0905 / 0900 - then yes its false - as the structure is still bearish for lower etc - as denoted by the LR set up

Wow earned 5-6 pips instantly..price acutely stopped around 915.
(y)

Comment from nearly 3 hrs ago

the buys on the EU / EA - just kept on going and once we breached above levels - the price structure bias went bullish and it became a waste of time trying then to sell them

This is a great example in intraday trading is that you cannot expect to forecast 1 to 4 hrs with accuracy - there are too many variables than cannot effect your intentions and so thats why its best if possible to review every 30 -60 mins and adjust with the flows

EA is already up over 200 pips from its lows earlier on and EU up over 60 pips from where i bought it

We need to stay above 0910 to stay bullish on pullbacks on EU

yes ea joy this morning

Attachments

• eathu.PNG
    eathu.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 72
EU

Dropped back into bearish PS for US session

214060d1452780820-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-14116-pm.png

EU

After 2 59 / 3 00 pm - the bears took over again for a 80+ pip fall

Set up was nice

This is what we need you to watch for Sun - and then to ride the moves longer on part stakes - and even adding with new scalp sells when you are confident enough

Here's my chart

214076d1452787791-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-14116-pm-2.png

Attachments

• EU - 14116 pm 2.png
    EU - 14116 pm 2.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 574
Status
Not open for further replies.