• usd week.JPG
    usd week.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 81
EU

8 11 am

Even that pairs moved back up 40 pips - but stalling at 0900 now

Lets see if we stay above 0875/80 on pullbacks to see if we can buy again

morning guys

usd has been bull today .......not bad this morning as I scalped mainly the european sells from 6am until they faded

heres me

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1723.html#post2684392

have a good day ...............watch the USD ....it could go bear later I feel

N

Morning N

EA was a 100 pipper in under 30 mins - and missed most of it - shame

Hope you have had a good morning - I got a cold - so feeling sorry for myself - that's my excuse anyway lol

Regards

F

EU

8 49am

Needs price to make 0888 and 93 to be buying again

Back next hr for a bit

EU

9 24pm

9 00 am was the scalp buy at 0871/3 area

However we need over 88 and 93 to stay with buys next and of course low holding over 30 mins

Chart

212624d1452245015-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-8116-9-am-scalp-buy.png

Attachments

• EU - 8116 9 AM SCALP BUY.png
    EU - 8116 9 AM SCALP BUY.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 545
EU

9 40am

Great example of manipulation going on with EU

We did not make over 83 - we needed 88 and 93 to stay with buys - but then we teased under 67/68 after 30 mins - that takes manipulation - some one's playing as many bears would then have sold and of course it was false - as we bounce back up 9 -10 pips again

I call times like this BTTZ tease areas - ranges being played with by LP's and market makers

We need under 0860 and 50 to stay selling - and back over 0888 and 93 to be holding onto scalp buys

In between - just be careful

Back next hr for a bit

GL guys

10 15 am

Swissy as been bullish and so you expect further pullbacks on EU and GU etc

Slow for now so will pop back in next hr

Thankfully my money was earned between 6 30 and 8 30 am - and normally after 9 30 am if no news it can be slow until after 11 am or Midday

See you later & GL

11 30 am Update

EA

nice after 10 51am and a scalp buy from 5479/80 area

High so far 5521 - over 121 pips from pre LO and that scalp buy I initially missed

Pullbacks staying above 5485 are still bullish and buys again for now

Need under 75 and 70 to start holding scalp sells longer etc

EU

11 36 am

Still in that range of 0860 to 0885 area - need a proper break either way

Structure is bullish - but maybe all is waiting for NFP at 1 30 pm

Will have another look next hr but not leaving any partial stakes on for now

hey all

cant trade today now but quick pop in

jees London was pretty slow ..........

I see only 30-40 pips max move on currencies with only a bull yen really running well to low 40's ........

bear runs from Cad , Swissie and NZD but again only 30 ips max from London opens ............Slooooooooow

nice steady bull usd though so plenty of scalps selling the aussies , Cad and Swissie

And i'm sure people enjoyed some pips buying EA ........

I still feel the usd will take hits US session............but only evidence makes us trade it !!

good luck US session all

N

Attachments

• usd bull day so far.JPG
    usd bull day so far.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 102
hey all

cant trade today now but quick pop in

jees London was pretty slow ..........

I see only 30-40 pips max move on currencies with only a bull yen really running well to low 40's ........

bear runs from Cad , Swissie and NZD but again only 30 ips max from London opens ............Slooooooooow

nice steady bull usd though so plenty of scalps selling the aussies , Cad and Swissie

And i'm sure people enjoyed some pips buying EA ........

I still feel the usd will take hits US session............but only evidence makes us trade it !!

good luck US session all

N

Remember it's Freaky Friday N - ie Non Farm Payroll news - normally after about 10 am it all goes quiet - before the storm

GU

1 23pm

4570 support as held for now and last 12 mins we have seen a scalp buy bounce

GU is in a bearish price structure for this session under 4625 - so unless we have a real weak dollar news release - we should be able to sell the GU again soon

Pre news teasing showing dollar strength - but remember we might get 2 way spikes etc - so I normally look to scalp after news within 3 to 9 mins - all depending on PA

NFP news releases are so weak nowdays compared to 5 and 8 years or so ago

In those days we would have 150 - 200 pip moves within mins - so far EU only fell about 60 pips

GU

1 23pm

4570 support as held for now and last 12 mins we have seen a scalp buy bounce

GU is in a bearish price structure for this session under 4625 - so unless we have a real weak dollar news release - we should be able to sell the GU again soon

GU fell about 40 pips - but so far cannot make under 4550/ 55 and as bounced from there

Lets see now how strong bounces are on EU and GU

EA

1 39pm

Not traded EA this hour - but noticed its dropped approx 90 +pips with 70+ after news

Supports from 5370 to 5400 - so unless we breach under both - we should be able to look at buys again this afternoon

GU

1 43PM

I would hope to sell again under 85/90

If it does not line up and we go above 95 and 4600 - then different ballgame as any pullbacks might not breach the low in 30 mins and so then a turn might be on

Status
Not open for further replies.