A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried posting but had issue with screenshots and editing info.
Not the worst start to a year.
It's about an hour old now and 2.5% more and no losers since -))

Longs Won: (83/96) 86%
Shorts Won: (52/61) 85%

Today +44.45%
This Week +84.83%
This Month +84.83%
This Year +84.83% ( - )

Hi Nick

Happy New Year to you

That's some performance there - very well done with over 150 intraday trades over what 4 days etc

I am delighted to make 44% a month - never mind a week of stakes under 0 5% of capital account - and I am sure you are not talking about a small account

I just hope the next 3 weeks are as good for you and then it would be a great start to a New Year

Regards

F

1 32 pm

Cad gained strength to pull Ucad price down by 15 + pips ( that news was at 1 25 pm not 1 30 pm ) and EU hardly moved - so not much US Dollar effect atm

UCad

Approx 2 hrs from news - its started to see price fall after the news with Cad dollar strength and now its down over 70 pips from the news

Easy one for part stakes on after 2 00 pm or 2 09/ 21pm - never went back over entry price and set up was bearish under 4120 and 4100 anyway

Hi F,

Happy New Year to you and all guys on this thread.

Actually Russian Christmas Day today, though I can never get in to it on the 7th of Jan lol.

44% was today but now over 47%.

The figures seem big but it is the amount of trades that makes it so high. I am aiming at 0.5% per winner, had some bigger ones especially today on EA/GA and some big winners on Dax too.

Not sure we will see many weeks this well set up for trading in the rest of the year, lots of good moves and targets that were hit.

For the record the average trade length is 8 minutes. I must thank you for that with the entries and my increased success is also down to a lot of study over the holidays and the realisation that my losers lasted longer in minutes, (still hoping, though trying to be ruthless) so I bail at minus pips and also now at a set time limit and can re enter later. So even if I am a small loser I kill it after 8 mins now anyway and think my entry was off.

I have nearly 2500 trades using your methods (and a couple of other rules) and consistently hit 84% win rate.

Yes you are right, not a small account thankfully but still tinkering with a few things and the minutes kill helped a lot. I also have filtered, yes I know lol with so many trades, but as I saw you write today I have tried for my entries to be with more things aligned and it helps.

I am still an avid reader though I don't get the chance to participate as much with trading and the time difference too.

Good luck to you all for 2016.

11:46 on the EA and AU, might have made a few pips?

but generally speaking, is TW a rule to be obeyed regardless, or do we treat it as an extra piece of confirmation alongside other rules that carry equal weight?

just when I see 9LRs crossing price @ 11:46 for example, its temping

11.46 EA

ok, to me that is fine as a buy. I would be holding it only if it could get above the last high, which incidentally is a 61.8 fin expansion from the bottom as shown by the yellow dotted lines.
i would also be aware that price is in that blue channel, altho there is plenty of pip potential within, we could see overlapping wave action on the way up, rather than a bouncy quick move that this method prefers.
also, by about 12:10 price moves into bttz timewize.
Moving through the day, i do not expect price to do something in every time window. the best i can do is make some basic paradigms to frame situations.ie If a good wave began on time early morning and does not break what i see as interim or key price structure in a time window, i assume continuation or perhaps a stall.
the problem with making such rules though is that there are so many different situations with elements that could break that rule. I can say that if im everunsure, i wacth for a while, brain starts to change pattern and then situations really just pop out and present themselves as more complete than others.

Attachments

• eappp.PNG
    eappp.PNG
    107.9 KB · Views: 129
11;46 au

yes i would have had a go here. look at pa from the eotw. a sell on a break of interim supps at 7002, confirmed by blue tl break at your time 1146

Attachments

• auppp.PNG
    auppp.PNG
    69.4 KB · Views: 119
thanks for the replies, my first 3 or 4 days were all losses, but today i had my first positive day, and although i still made lots of mistakes i netted about 30 pips. hopefully today was the first positive of many to come. im off fridays (work) so no trading for me tomorrow

No risk or worry on Partial stakes - with stops in Profit ;-)

I posted the above chart and comment at 8 06 am

If you notice - I drew a horizontal support line at 0773 and said - supports were 0770 /75

This then lined up at 8 24 am and 8 30 am - over 20 mins from my comment - it was a scalp buy

Entry should have been in the 0770 / 75 area anything up to 78 was OK - 80 was too late as it pulled back then 5+ pips - but stayed above 0772/3

From 8 30 am onwards to 9 30 am - 1 hr we had a rise

Stop size should have been 3 to 5 pips - if you needed 7 pips or 9 pips - too big

In the hour - the EU moved up approx. 98 pips

I reckon you should have got anything from 50 to 80+ pips

Lets say just 60 pips - then RR could have been as high as 20 - certainly over 15

With me - I left a partial stake on after 0800 and then added after 0832

My partails ( 2 now ) are still active but we know 0870 to 0880 is a R area anyway

Heres the after chart

Notice the arrow position - printed 20 mins prior to the move

If we had gone under 0770 - then I would have watch the movements next 12 - 15 mins and also would have noted change in bias on other euro crosses

Its well worth risking 3 or 5 pips to make 50- 90 pips

With me my scalp was at 0 5 % stake size of account and partials at 0 2%

Total account gain 6% + partials at total 2.6% - total 8 6% gain off 1 trade lasting 1 hr

212378d1452160582-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-7116-am-10-am-ish.png

How's my Live Trade in advance of move doing on the EU??

Over 11 hrs since we got in it

Either 3 to 5 pip risk - lets go with 4 pips as EU - and really we did not need 2 or 3 pips from entry

Now its made over 140 pips higher

So even at a 7 pip stop - largest I would use on any 100% stake scalp - its would have been a RR of over 20 - although for me on the partial stakes

I was going to mention it in the New Live Trade thread - but will only be called a "smart ****" - so thought better of it.

As you know - I would have been quite happy with 15 or 25 pips - delighted with 50 + pips and no risk or stress with the partials stops in profit.

It easily had a 70% + probability of happening - ie a new morning low - gameplan to stop hunt bears again - 30 and 60 mins with no breach of low - Price structure over 0800 bullish - etc etc etc etc

Here's the chart

212496d1452196715-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-7116-pm-trade-advance.png

Attachments

• EU - 7116 PM - Trade in advance.png
    EU - 7116 PM - Trade in advance.png
    100 KB · Views: 601
How's my Live Trade in advance of move doing on the EU??

Over 11 hrs since we got in it

Either 3 to 5 pip risk - lets go with 4 pips as EU - and really we did not need 2 or 3 pips from entry

Now its made over 140 pips higher

So even at a 7 pip stop - largest I would use on any 100% stake scalp - its would have been a RR of over 20 - although for me on the partial stakes

I was going to mention it in the New Live Trade thread - but will only be called a "smart ****" - so thought better of it.

As you know - I would have been quite happy with 15 or 25 pips - delighted with 50 + pips and no risk or stress with the partials stops in profit.

It easily had a 70% + probability of happening - ie a new morning low - gameplan to stop hunt bears again - 30 and 60 mins with no breach of low - Price structure over 0800 bullish - etc etc etc etc

Here's the chart

212496d1452196715-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-7116-pm-trade-advance.png

Dear Forexmospherian,

This is truly great Trading by you and the rest of the Good ForeX Guys on this brilliant thread. I highly recommend all to follow this post. Great work by all.

Worth mention prediction though and will go into that a little further later. For the moment I can report lastest AUDUSD vid pointed the way and glad to share the pips. Along with entries and positions held. T.I.M.E. and the Hidden Patterns, raising the awareness of 2 Steps from Hell and the Strength of a Thousand men.

Speaking of 2 steps from Hell, for me at least the 2B Support had EU long 24hrs ago found from this M.A.R.K. plus MC plus DC plus MC.
Will think about posting the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency pairs in multiple Time Frames on a new thread here, but, still undecided.

Great Charts, Brilliant Trading Forexmospherian, Major MagnuM and all, thank you for sharing the pips and knowledge with all at T2W.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

This is truly great Trading by you and the rest of the Good ForeX Guys on this brilliant thread. I highly recommend all to follow this post. Great work by all.

Worth mention prediction though and will go into that a little further later. For the moment I can report lastest AUDUSD vid pointed the way and glad to share the pips. Along with entries and positions held. T.I.M.E. and the Hidden Patterns, raising the awareness of 2 Steps from Hell and the Strength of a Thousand men.

Speaking of 2 steps from Hell, for me at least the 2B Support had EU long 24hrs ago found from this M.A.R.K. plus MC plus DC plus MC.
Will think about posting the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency pairs in multiple Time Frames on a new thread here, but, still undecided.

Great Charts, Brilliant Trading Forexmospherian, Major MagnuM and all, thank you for sharing the pips and knowledge with all at T2W.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

grabbing some ea short pips

Attachments

• eash.PNG
    eash.PNG
    126.7 KB · Views: 128
  • eash1.PNG
    eash1.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 68
Dear Forexmospherian,

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Thank you Sir G

I guessed you may have held it from the previous day - as well as scalping both ways over the course of the 2 days

Here's my 4 min chart on EU - over a 200+ pip rise from lows early on .

212508d1452199830-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-3-day-view-7116-pm.png

There must be quite a few traders on T2W wanting to know how you cover 31 FX pairs

"Thinking out of the box" as never been a forte of many traders on this forum - but are they ready for it ............ I don't know - difficult one ?/

Got the start of a cold so guess will not be doing all day tomorrow - but still will want my daily target

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Attachments

• EU - 3 DAY VIEW - 7116 PM.png
    EU - 3 DAY VIEW - 7116 PM.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 827
Thank you Sir G

I guessed you may have held it from the previous day - as well as scalping both ways over the course of the 2 days

Here's my 4 min chart on EU - over a 200+ pip rise from lows early on .

212508d1452199830-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-3-day-view-7116-pm.png

There must be quite a few traders on T2W wanting to know how you cover 31 FX pairs

"Thinking out of the box" as never been a forte of many traders on this forum - but are they ready for it ............ I don't know - difficult one ?/

Got the start of a cold so guess will not be doing all day tomorrow - but still will want my daily target

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian and Major MagnuM

Lots of flu about currently and wish you speedy recovery.

Wonderful Charts by you both and can see why this is the Traders most favourite thread on the Forum.

31 Pairs tis easy to see when E.Y.E.S. software is constantly scanning and downloading to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.
Just had a quick Scan of EA and is as follows:

Currency Kraken for EA:
CBA = Pos
Daily = Bull
1 Hr = Bull
15 Min = Bull
5 Min = Bull
1 Min = Pos
5 Sec = neg
1/10th Sec = pos

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian and Major MagnuM

Lots of flu about currently and wish you speedy recovery.

Wonderful Charts by you both and can see why this is the Traders most favourite thread on the Forum.

31 Pairs tis easy to see when E.Y.E.S. software is constantly scanning and downloading to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.
Just had a quick Scan of EA and is as follows:

Currency Kraken for EA:
CBA = Pos
Daily = Bull
1 Hr = Bull
15 Min = Bull
5 Min = Bull
1 Min = Pos
5 Sec = neg
1/10th Sec = pos

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

ok may take rems profit on ea
ty

Friday 8th January 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Late again this morning - not set up for 6 00 am or 6 09 am - but 6 21am - yes first scalps sells of the morning on the EA and EU

The EU topped last night around the 8 30 pm time at 0940 area - so moved last partial up to 0900 and got taken out.

Suffering from a cold this morning so not firing on anything like 16 or 12 cylinders - more like 3 cylinders - so will be taking a few more breaks over the course of the day

Have a good one

Regards

F

EA

6 48am

Surprises me every morning

Check out after 6 21 am or 6 30 am set ups on scalp sells

Its dropped 57 pips in less than half an hour

If we stay under 5410 on pullback bounces - we can sell again

EA

6 48am

Surprises me every morning

Check out after 6 21 am or 6 30 am set ups on scalp sells

Its dropped 57 pips in less than half an hour

If we stay under 5410 on pullback bounces - we can sell again

I have been trading EA for hours, before the big moves too, been a lot of fun and the last sell was such a sweet set up.
GL

Status
Not open for further replies.