A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suffering from a cold this morning so not firing on anything like 16 or 12 cylinders - more like 3 cylinders - so will be taking a few more breaks over the course of the day

F

Good Morning F,

Take care yourself...Take the break...Today I'm unable to trade, system crashed, so need to visit market repairing jobs, if possible will try to trade during us session.

Sir G Kraken is interesting...

Have nice a day...

Regards

EU

Update for 7 00 am the European Open

In a bearish Price structure this morning under 0910 -0900

Low so far 0856 and 0860 is a support area

Bounces / pullbacks staying under 0880 are sells again for now - but must watch time rules on the low

I have been trading EA for hours, before the big moves too, been a lot of fun and the last sell was such a sweet set up.
GL

Morning Nick

Agree with you on the last set up

I noticed its dropped 200 pips from Midnight our time - most of it in approx. 90 mins or so

Its a great pair for trading - I prefer it to GA and GJ beasts normally

Have another good day Nick

Regards

F

Good Morning F,

Take care yourself...Take the break...Today I'm unable to trade, system crashed, so need to visit market repairing jobs, if possible will try to trade during us session.

Sir G Kraken is interesting...

Have nice a day...

Regards

Thank You Sun

Hope to still be around for an hour or so in US session later on

Sorry to hear about your system crashing - I hope you get it sorted OK

If you do get back on OK notice how the EU is still in a bullish channel from earlier on in the week - but a bearish one for the last 8 hrs or so and session with a 90 pip fall from the highs of last night

Regards

F

GU

7 20am

Under 4630/25 in a bearish PS with supports at 4600 and 4560/70 area

Would need to see over 4635 and 50 to go back bullish and to then be holding on scalp buys longer

Not touched it yet - will see how it gets on for the LO

Freaky Friday - NFP

Forget to mention its Freaky Friday today as well - yes Non Farm Payrolls news release

Traditionally - the largest news mover of the FX markets - nowadays not always a big mover any longer and the days of 150 -200 pip moves on the EU from it seem to be over.

But you never know

Its at 1 30 pm - along with other red news announcements

Forget to mention its Freaky Friday today as well - yes Non Farm Payrolls news release

Traditionally - the largest news mover of the FX markets - nowadays not always a big mover any longer and the days of 150 -200 pip moves on the EU from it seem to be over.

But you never know

Its at 1 30 pm - along with other red news announcements

After the week we've had NFP might be a bit lame.

Of course we can always hope!

Take a few hours off soon until then as suffering from button pressing burnout. Over 80 trades yesterday, long long day though, even NVP would be impressed.

Dollar pairs

Noticed the UChf and UJ have been bullish overnight - as well as EJ - maybe showing a weak yen again again

UCad been a nice scalp buy from 7 09 am as well - but had not taken it as in other pairs

After the week we've had NFP might be a bit lame.

Of course we can always hope!

Take a few hours off soon until then as suffering from button pressing burnout. Over 80 trades yesterday, long long day though, even NVP would be impressed.

80 trades over a full session is very intense stuff - as I know you would not just be grabbing 2 to 5 pips every trade.

That type of pace does take it out of you - nowadays I know I have had a very busy day if I venture over 25 + trades - but the 15 to 20 amount seems about my normal working day etc if I am covering a 4 to 6 hr period over a 10 hr trading window.

I still think MM is covering anything from 25 to 40 + in some of his days - but then again he's younger than us ;-)

80 trades over a full session is very intense stuff - as I know you would not just be grabbing 2 to 5 pips every trade.

That type of pace does take it out of you - nowadays I know I have had a very busy day if I venture over 25 + trades - but the 15 to 20 amount seems about my normal working day etc if I am covering a 4 to 6 hr period over a 10 hr trading window.

I still think MM is covering anything from 25 to 40 + in some of his days - but then again he's younger than us ;-)

Less of the us!!!! :D

I couldn't do it like that every day, yesterday was a holiday here so had no other distractions and the week we had is unusual so better to make hay etc..

Cheers

EA

7 50am

the low as held over 30 and 60 mins and looks like I missed a good scalp buy from 5400

My excuse is my cold lol

I reckon I will post a chart on that set up

EA now moved up 35 pips - and all I ended up with was minus 1 pip

What a miss - need to kick myself ;-)

pleased to say I have not missed every pip of the 75 pip rise so far in about 10 mins

But 16 pips is not anywhere near my standard - told you - only firing on 3 cylinders today ;-(

EA - Set up over last 90 mins or so

EA

Its been another morning of big moves on this pair

3 scalps on it

2 sells - 46 pips and minus 1

1 buy - but instead of 50 or 80+ pips just 18 pips

Here's my chart and spot my mistake

212608d1452240393-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-8116-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 8116 am.png
    EA - 8116 am.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 505