A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ever fx week by a mile, EA is such a mover to trade.

Also had a long string of winners and upping quite a bit and now ready to call it a day as my eyes are killing me and just leaving on a few rems that are in good profits now.

Have a good weekend all and I am sure you all had great days this week.

Good to hear NIck

Great way to start the new year

Would be nice if all weeks were like this :D

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

hey all

no trading from me but I see a steady bull flow to the usd .........I was wrong about it fading

yen is the currency of the day ............it swung 90 pips bear from opening Asian and has now turned around some 120-30 pips bull..........crazy

euro swissie had good bull us sessions so far with GBP , CAD , AUS , NZD all falling to date

I can see the EA jungle drums beating again here on the thread .....jees that pair does ok........those guys rarely move together :)

have a good one ...........
N

Attachments

• usd bull day so far.JPG
    usd bull day so far.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 88

Dear Forexmospherian and All Forex Good Guys,

As we are aware GBPUSD continued to short from as Foretold by the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs posted in advance of the Market. The GBPUSD is now 374 Pip Short and the New Year Pip Total is already in to many, many Thousand pips.
Another great Start to the New Year as expected.
I would like to thank all of the Forex Good Guys on this post and brilliant charting too.
Special thank you to Forexmospherian for helping this Forum by bringing something exceptional to the table. So well done you.

Hope everyone managed to Long UCAD and read my Ucad 9,400 Pips Long post before it was mysteriously deleted. Strange how that happens all of the T.I.M.E.
Still never mind, and UCAD 10,000 Plus Pips Long Hold and just glad to have been the Messenger again, I am definitely considering posting the Kraken on this Forum now.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great posts by all Traders on this thread again today and well done to everyone, many should regard this as the best thread of the Forum.
Recap on GU: As Above so below and managed to hold GBPUSD, currently 480 pip short plus several scalps to boot including latest 40 pip too. Hope all took the T.I.M.E. to look at the "Hidden Patterns" because "Change was gonna come" as short AUDUSD and GBPUSD was imminent. Great work and am positive you had a great day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

EU bounce was strong - back up over 35 pips

GU stayed under 86 and was a scalp sell again - so far down at 67 again

GU

3 13 pm

Slow - still not under 55 yet after about 3rd drop from under 86

Some pairs not as busy as others - make sure you always trade the busy ones at the right time
GU

2 25pm

Odd pair out

Still stayed under 86 but we now need under 65 and 55 to stay with scalp sells

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great posts by all Traders on this thread again today and well done to everyone, many should regard this as the best thread of the Forum.
Recap on GU: As Above so below and managed to hold GBPUSD, currently 480 pip short plus several scalps to boot including latest 40 pip too. Hope all took the T.I.M.E. to look at the "Hidden Patterns" because "Change was gonna come" as short AUDUSD and GBPUSD was imminent. Great work and am positive you had a great day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir G

I found the GU slow this afternoon - it did not go under 55 until after 4 00 pm - but then as you say dropped another 40 pips nicely

I got my main US session pips off the EA and EU - I know you are still in your EU buy from earlier on in the week

Shame but missed out on the AU falls

Its been a great week and I am sure you have well and truly "milked it"

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

hey all

no trading from me but I see a steady bull flow to the usd .........I was wrong about it fading

yen is the currency of the day ............it swung 90 pips bear from opening Asian and has now turned around some 120-30 pips bull..........crazy

euro swissie had good bull us sessions so far with GBP , CAD , AUS , NZD all falling to date

I can see the EA jungle drums beating again here on the thread .....jees that pair does ok........those guys rarely move together :)

have a good one ...........
N

Hi N

I am sure you have felt frustrated this week - not having time with your consultancy role to fit in a lot more trading - especially when we have had a week with some great moves

If you can get into the EA and catch it right - its a great pair to scalp - moves anything from 3 to 5 times more than the EU in under 30 min intraday trades and spread and costs only another 1.5 pips more than EU with my brokers platform

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

hi all,

I have a question about logging trades for later review, does anyone use any interesting software to do this? or is just a spreadsheet a good option?

i remember mt4/5 used to print it automatically into a nice graph, and give percentages for shorts and longs etc, excellent reports on metatrader, but the dukascopy im using atm seems to be lacking in the quality reports, no graphs, no percentages, no pip counts, its all a bit of a mess.

any recommendations?

looking forward to monday morning trading :D

GU

2 25pm

Odd pair out

Still stayed under 86 but we now need under 65 and 55 to stay with scalp sells

Hi Sir G

I found the GU slow this afternoon - it did not go under 55 until after 4 00 pm - but then as you say dropped another 40 pips nicely

I got my main US session pips off the EA and EU - I know you are still in your EU buy from earlier on in the week

Shame but missed out on the AU falls

Its been a great week and I am sure you have well and truly "milked it"

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

Ah the good old days of milking the market cows are still all around us and in abundance. Well done for taking the pips on those pairs and great work.
I know you are a brilliant Trader and good guy too, which is why, when I have the time, look in on your wonderful work in sharing your trades and knowledge with fellow Forex Good Guys on this Forum.

For me at least, sometimes, when sitting quietly, head resting upon hand and head slightly tilted to one side, breathing slowly, while listening to relaxing classic sounds of some Dark Mozart. Inspiring a time of deep reflection, and, with thoughts streaming through ones mind, of what can only be described as, the science concealed within the line of chosen time frame. Tis only fair to say, I do not even post a fractal of what I see, do, think or know about the markets, and these things remain, in places unpublished.
Naturally, for obvious reason, many trades taken and held will be unpublished and unspoken too. However, all of the clues are out there. When looking at things like JBCB, you are sure to find GY, AY, EY CY, and any, called as said and the print date available in advance of the market reaction.
Took GU down off 5 Sec TF, and as we know, EURUSD is as said from yesterday, remains 2 steps from Hell, along with the M.A.R.K. clearly identified in 2B.
EA also as said yesterday, the only Kraken ever posted on T2W, this is a current 101 pip Long and hold trade for me, along with many unnamed pairs too.
I am seriously considering and may post the Full ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs later on a new thread within this forum but still undecided, as my posts seem to mysteriously disappear, all of the T.I.M.E.

Have a Great Weekend and hope you make a speedy recovery.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Ah the good old days of milking the market cows are still all around us and in abundance. Well done for taking the pips on those pairs and great work.
I know you are a brilliant Trader and good guy too, which is why, when I have the time, look in on your wonderful work in sharing your trades and knowledge with fellow Forex Good Guys on this Forum.

For me at least, sometimes, when sitting quietly, head resting upon hand and head slightly tilted to one side, breathing slowly, while listening to relaxing classic sounds of some Dark Mozart. Inspiring a time of deep reflection, and, with thoughts streaming through ones mind, of what can only be described as, the science concealed within the line of chosen time frame. Tis only fair to say, I do not even post a fractal of what I see, do, think or know about the markets, and these things remain, in places unpublished.
Naturally, for obvious reason, many trades taken and held will be unpublished and unspoken too. However, all of the clues are out there. When looking at things like JBCB, you are sure to find GY, AY, EY CY, and any, called as said and the print date available in advance of the market reaction.
Took GU down off 5 Sec TF, and as we know, EURUSD is as said from yesterday, remains 2 steps from Hell, along with the M.A.R.K. clearly identified in 2B.
EA also as said yesterday, the only Kraken ever posted on T2W, this is a current 101 pip Long and hold trade for me, along with many unnamed pairs too.
I am seriously considering and may post the Full ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs later on a new thread within this forum but still undecided, as my posts seem to mysteriously disappear, all of the T.I.M.E.

Have a Great Weekend and hope you make a speedy recovery.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

yes notice your ea was correct at new highs now

yes notice your ea was correct at new highs now

Dear MajorMagnuM,

Well noted that 1 Min and 5 Sec Bears took the pips and some control before Bulls re- took the position again. Nice switch and lets see where EA goes from here.
Current Kraken in the Minors
5 Sec = Pos
1 Sec = Pos
1/10th Sec = Neg EPR H/S

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

hi all,

I have a question about logging trades for later review, does anyone use any interesting software to do this? or is just a spreadsheet a good option?

i remember mt4/5 used to print it automatically into a nice graph, and give percentages for shorts and longs etc, excellent reports on metatrader, but the dukascopy im using atm seems to be lacking in the quality reports, no graphs, no percentages, no pip counts, its all a bit of a mess.

any recommendations?

looking forward to monday morning trading :D

Use myfxbook.com that's the best.

Dear Forexmospherian and Major MagnuM

Lots of flu about currently and wish you speedy recovery.

Wonderful Charts by you both and can see why this is the Traders most favourite thread on the Forum.

31 Pairs tis easy to see when E.Y.E.S. software is constantly scanning and downloading to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.
Just had a quick Scan of EA and is as follows:

Currency Kraken for EA:
CBA = Pos
Daily = Bull
1 Hr = Bull
15 Min = Bull
5 Min = Bull
1 Min = Pos
5 Sec = neg
1/10th Sec = pos

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian and Company,

I know many should truly regard this as the best Thread on the Forum as the Live calls and advanced notice sent to Traders makes this Thread the best here.

Also noted this is the First, and thus far, the one and only ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken posted on this Forum too and hope all E.Y.E.S. software was ready to download straight through to B.R.A.I.N.S. Hard Drive. After all, the Live heads up and EPR was already written on the Traders wall.
Always good to K.N.O.W. what is going to happen before it does in fact happen. Especially in the Currency Markets. Will talk a little about prediction later and the P.O.W.E.R. of K.N.O.W.I.N.G. I would also like to explain a little about the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Particle Accelerator too which is the only one of its kind. However, will save that for a new thread somewhere else along with the Alerts for 31 Currency Pairs in multiple Time Frames.

Great Work and Have a Great Weekend All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

quick ea short.

Attachments

• eashort.PNG
    eashort.PNG
    165.2 KB · Views: 81
  • eaentry.PNG
    eaentry.PNG
    3.6 KB · Views: 73
  • eahh.PNG
    eahh.PNG