Status
Not open for further replies.
not as bad as me mate
my three longs this morning, all failed

Attachments

• 3fails.PNG
    3fails.PNG
    106.6 KB · Views: 184
Urgh. This short broke supp, all lr above, high held longer than lows since 0840, 132.73 is line in sand for more sells. Stop hit

Attachments

• EJSH2.PNG
    EJSH2.PNG
    99 KB · Views: 174
crickey. Basically today i have managed to long at tops and short at bottoms. another ej short 10.29, fast lr came over, lis held for that moment then bang up

ej fast lr corssing at 10.43 at res. cant take trade as 6 consecutive losses today

Entries on your charts looked fine, I guess one of those days just.
Not sure if you did anything wrong other than bad luck.

I actually rarely trade EJ I watch it but usually have better options.

Waiting for EU to decide a direction...

Hi Sun

Sorry - not been around much today - two small tasks ended up taking hours ;-(

Yes the EU started to change direction after 11 00 am and clearly after 1 30 pm - going back up over 60 pips

When I have time will post my chart later

Meanwhile - I think on your chart you need another longer LR - mentioned it the other day your 450- -500 setting not working good enough

Regards
#

F

ej fast lr corssing at 10.43 at res. cant take trade as 6 consecutive losses today

Hi MM

I thought this morning from after 6 00am to 9 am was just so easy on EA and GA

Regards a bad scalp run - was you able to close any under say minus 3 pips - then 6 consecutive not that damaging - but if every one was minus 5 or minus 6 or 7 - that's enough to out psych most live traders - unless you know you have another 6 hrs free in front of you and you can refocus etc etc

Also - were all 6 on the EJ ??

If so - never stop with same pair after 3 bad hits - go into another hr period on another pair - break the habit etc

Regards

F

EU - Today

Forexmospherian;2670994[B said:
]EU

7 14am

In a 30 -35 pip range

Under 0950 - bear bias and would be more scalp sells etc

Above 0982 and 90 - bull bias and then we would be going back into a bull price price structure again and I would be favouring more scalp buys[/B]

Whilst we stay in the 0960 and low 70's we are just awaiting for the London Open and a larger move starting.

Under 68 I have scalp sold - but need now under 54 and 50 to stay with any sell

Above 70 and 75 favours scalp buys again

EU

8 00 PM

Other than about 2 hrs this morning not been about much to trade today - hope to be around more tomorrow

Here's my EU chart - I said to Sun I would post it later on.

Note comments from early morning and what happened

I have circled the critical price area - ie the main LiTs area

209552d1450123323-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-141215-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 141215 pm.png
    EU - 141215 pm.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 601
Morning F,

What is the new LR you want me to add?

Regards

Morning Sun

I don't think your 450 -500 LR is working right

Try another one at say 700+

I will post my EU Chart next and check your longest LR against my red/ green dotted one

Have a good day

Regards

F

Tuesday 15th Decemeber 2015 - Pre Opens - EU

EU

8 00 PM

Other than about 2 hrs this morning not been about much to trade today - hope to be around more tomorrow

Here's my EU chart - I said to Sun I would post it later on.

Note comments from early morning and what happened

I have circled the critical price area - ie the main LiTs area

209624d1450161190-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-141215-pm.png

EU comment from last night along with chart

Now chart this morning - note bias and TL continuation etc

209622d1450161051-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-151215-am.png

This chart is mainly for Sun - as I don't think all her LR settings are working correctly - please post your chart same times etc as a copy to see and for us to compare

Hope to be around a bit more today as well

All FX contributions welcome as normal

Have a good day all - stay focused and keep an eye on the time with all new interim highs and lows

(y)

F ;-)

Attachments

• EU - 151215 am.png
    EU - 151215 am.png
    78 KB · Views: 516
  • EU - 141215 pm.png
    EU - 141215 pm.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
EU

6 43am

The EU is in a bullish bias above 1008/10 this morning

First real scalp sell on it from exactly 6 30 am and 1029

It should be another buy before 1018 - but we are pre Opens and the EU does like to be played with - so might it tease lower ?

For now above 1008/ 10 I will be buying again - but only if the interim top goes according to the time rules - ie either breached before 30+ mins - or ready to again after 50/ 60 mins

If we stay under 1031/35 for more than 60 mins - more than likely that would signal larger pullbacks - but I don't think that will happen - let's see

Out of the Euro crosses I trade - EU / EA / EJ - EA was best scalp sell at 6 30 am - and EJ was a scalp buy - interesting with regards to relative strengths of pairs

GU

6 48am

This pair as been a scalp sell from 5 39 am and 6 00 am - I missed both as was not with chart set up at either times

5155 /57 is interim supports and 5148/50 is key for remaining in a bull bias price structure for morning session

EU

6 43am

First real scalp sell on it from exactly 6 30 am and 1029

It should be another buy before 1018 - but we are pre Opens and the EU does like to be played with - so might it tease lower ?

For now above 1008/ 10 I will be buying again - but only if the interim top goes according to the time rules - ie either breached before 30+ mins - or ready to again after 50/ 60 mins

If we stay under 1031/35 for more than 60 mins - more than likely that would signal larger pullbacks - but I don't think that will happen - let's see

Out of the Euro crosses I trade - EU / EA / EJ - EA was best scalp sell at 6 30 am - and EJ was a scalp buy - interesting with regards to relative strengths of pairs

EU

6 56am

Never went under 18 and new high easily under 30 mins

Scalp buy points were at 6 39 am at 1026 and 6 51 am at 1029

Price now made 1035

Pullbacks staying above 27 are buys again

We need under 27 and 21 and 18 to look at scalp selling - otherwise as already said - we stay in bullish price structure and price will rise

Hi
Following your chart...adding 740 is giving me something like this...is it ok to go?

This is the best i got with shift 0.

LR V2.png

EU

6 43am

-----------------------

EJ

7 02 am

A scalp buy as mentioned from 6 30 am- peaked at 34 so far - a 17 pip rise in 30 mins

Its a LH atm but still another buy above 25 on pullbacks

EA

7 05 am

Now dropped 32 pips from its 6 30 am scalp sell - down now to 30% stake with stop in profit

I hope to buy above 5188/ 90

Different set up to EU and EJ - - all 3 in bullish bias PS - but since 6 30 am - marker maker play as started taking them out of sync

this is the beauty of a 1 minute set up and also of correlations - you can see it immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.