A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ucad

UCAD perfect 5 pips scalp.
CAD.png

We know now on EU bounces staying under 31 are sell again for now - and even under 27

Need to see if both 0917 and 14 let go next

I will say EA as been nice all morning - it is easier than EU and even EJ - but I appreciate it can be scary until we get all of you used to scalping and taking trades against immediate trends etc

I find the correlation between EU AU and EA fascinating.

Not always do they do as you might expect and although I trade EA 80% of the time it is never without reference to the other two. As F will tell you better it lets you know if you are in for a quick few pips or can have a longer timescale on the trade.

Had one UCad today too, not in a long time did I do that. Can anyone guess where?

Not always do they do as you might expect and although I trade EA 80% of the time it is never without reference to the other two. As F will tell you better it lets you know if you are in for a quick few pips or can have a longer timescale on the trade.

Had one UCad today too, not in a long time did I do that. Can anyone guess where?

Did you buy either after 7 00 or 8 00 am ??

Uk time that is

Last edited:
I will say EA as been nice all morning - it is easier than EU and even EJ - but I appreciate it can be scary until we get all of you used to scalping and taking trades against immediate trends etc

That actually is what makes EA so good for me and you. The fact that it swings so much and you can know the trend but still get 10+ pips going counter trend in a few minutes and then jump right back on the trend train again.

Bit like the Dax on the crazier days. Buy or sell anywhere as in 20 minutes you will be onside by 15 at least once. Ok not recommended of course.

i have been watching this corr also. plus ga. seems sensible to have e/g as cornerstone for watching e/a/ g/a, ej gj?

We know now on EU bounces staying under 31 are sell again for now - and even under 27

Need to see if both 0917 and 14 let go next

Question F...Had you entered EU @ 9:05 and seeing that it's very likely it will bounce or retrace significantly from 0917, you put a hard take profit around there or you hold the retrace and see what happens....knowing you can miss many pips already won?

Status
Not open for further replies.