Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!

Are you now supporting my month on month account reporting method? If not, then your post is totally confusing to me.

BTW, in the post you referenced, I was talking about the same trading strategy, just reporting different aspects of it. MR switched contexts discussing my reporting in context 1 while referencing context 2. The two contexts are just two ways of looking at the same account and strategy to offer two different insights into how the trading plays out with real money trading.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit son, are you blind.

He is not supporting your reporting method - nobody supports your reporting method. Come to that, I'm not sure that anyone (including you) even knows what it is :LOL:.

You know what, I though Howard was a bit head strong (probably due to his reeling it in despite what people on here were saying)and didn't think he was a bad guy but this last exchange has made me dislike him a lot.
Not very happy at all.
I don't want to be banned or anything so I'll leave the thread with one last message.
Mr Charts and I had a kerfuffle a while back. I said something to him for which i had to apologise. I accidentally gave him a message that was meant for you.

Ta taaa

What did I add frequently? When?

You are the one who brought up politics and the nanny state and all the rest of it, Howard. I made that comment to bring home the fact that our contrasting personalities and traits would mean we'd have starkly contrasting political views. I said let's not go into politics yet you still seem to have expressed the thinness skin in regards to my posts.

I don't want to be part of all this baiting nor do I want to partake in the thread any longer so I'm asking you now to please stop taking my posts out of context or suggesting that there is some ulterior motive or undertone.

The nanny state is less a political issue than it is a freedom issue. When freedom becomes solely political, it is unhealthy for all parties.

Rather than being thin skinned, my response was to point out your experience may not be far different from mine. Skin color is not the sole cause of prejudice. Thinking that my experience does not help me understand your experience is a sad division that I try to constantly avoid.

Slavery is a poor example of your point. A considerable number of slave holders early in our country's history were... black. It is not a black/white thing. OBTW, do you know that a considerable number of 21st century slaves are owned by blacks. Slavery is a tragic and horrific thing whichever race perpetrates in on another. I hope we can agree on that.

As for your so called "challenge", why the f*** would I be interested? I know that you are a deluded fool, and so does everyone else reading this thread.

Of course you don't. Because truth was never your agenda. Thanks for so nicely and incontrovertibly making my point. All my efforts for naught. You convicted yourself.

Of course you don't. Because truth was never your agenda. Thanks for so nicely and incontrovertibly making my point. All my efforts for naught. You convicted yourself.

I am afraid not, cretin. I have shown nothing other than I have no interest in your ridiculous "challenge".

An idea has occurred to me about Howie. Maybe he's read somewhere that people don't bother reading forum posts that are not about them. Maybe they just tend to read the first line?

So Howie posts a ridiculous assertion in the hope that people will read that but not get into the underlying argument.

There must be some reason why he spouts so much utter crap.

A simple use of the search function yielded 43 candidate posts. Anyone who is interested can do the same search I did.

:rolleyes:

Utter, utter cretin. Sad, deluded, senile fool eking out his last days on a treadmill desk trying to convince more intelligent people that he's got the faintest clue what he's talking about.

Truly tragic.

I always try to understand other people's point of view, even if I originally disagree.

I think the reason your reporting is convoluted is that you don't really have a known downside at the outset, other than the funds you put aside - however, you're fairly convinced that the most you'll ever lose of the quarantined funds is 30%.<snip>

I need a break and your post thoughtful post dissevers a thoughtful response.

I'll be back.

I started writing a great parable but then realised it was unfunny ******y, even with all the cool aviation terminology (*Switches to guard* Mayday Mayday Mayday Hotel Charlie pilot is being bummed by passengers and that kinda ****)... so just posting to say I approve of this lulz

The nanny state is less a political issue than it is a freedom issue. When freedom becomes solely political, it is unhealthy for all parties.

Rather than being thin skinned, my response was to point out your experience may not be far different from mine. Skin color is not the sole cause of prejudice. Thinking that my experience does not help me understand your experience is a sad division that I try to constantly avoid.

Slavery is a poor example of your point. A considerable number of slave holders early in our country's history were... black. It is not a black/white thing. OBTW, do you know that a considerable number of 21st century slaves are owned by blacks. Slavery is a tragic and horrific thing whichever race perpetrates in on another. I hope we can agree on that.

Not in your country's history they weren't

I started writing a great parable but then realised it was unfunny ******y, even with all the cool aviation terminology (*Switches to guard* Mayday Mayday Mayday Hotel Charlie pilot is being bummed by passengers and that kinda ****)... so just posting to say I approve of this lulz

We all have an individual sense of where to draw the line between lulz and malice. Apparently I miscalibrated where you draw the line. :(

You need to read more history. Do you want me to do an internet search for you? ;)

Don't waste your time doing internet searches. Type some stupid reply to one of my posts so I can pwn your sorry a$$ again.

By the way Howard, have I mentioned that you are a liar? And that I intend to make this perfectly clear regularly until you apologise for your lies?

Liar liar liar!

Oh Howie, please now stop your whinging,
We all know why your balls are singeing,
It is because you are a liar,
And your pants, Good Heavens, they are on fire!

We all have an individual sense of where to draw the line between lulz and malice. Apparently I miscalibrated where you draw the line. :(

How the f*** did you do that? He's a famous lulz junkie, he likes lulz to the motherf***in' max.

There's no malice here, at least not from me. All I want is for you to admit what everyone knows - that you are a liar, and a sexual deviant.

OK, that last bit was put in in the manner of your own posts - to educate you, help you, whatever cr@p it is that you come out with.

Mind you, it might be true. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.