Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've got you to admit that there were blacks who owned black slaves in the US. Forgive me if you think considerable is hyperbole, but to the slave, one is considerable.

The bottom line is "none" is not historically accurate.

No, you don't get to do that. Someone with your background and alleged expertise is supposed to be precise with words. That is not the plain meaning of "considerable" and if you're going to introduce allegory, metaphor or suchlike you need to make it clear.

No, you don't get to do that. Someone with your background and alleged expertise is supposed to be precise with words. That is not the plain meaning of "considerable" and if you're going to introduce allegory, metaphor or suchlike you need to make it clear.

(y):)

By the way Howard, have I mentioned that you are a liar? And that I intend to make this perfectly clear regularly until you apologise for your lies?

Carry on as you like. I notice your post count has jumped down before it jumped back up. Is that because some of your more egregious stuff has been removed? Please don't go over the line so often, it would be so sad to see you banned again. You provide the perfect example of the statistical outlier in the spectrum of posters. Statistical outliers are a good thing for traders to understand.

You refuse to have a third party judge the fairness of your accusations. You fear fair judgment. You want to be witness, judge and jury. There is a term for that and it's not nice. You are just such a fine role model to be looked up to. NOT. You are certainly a legend in your own mind.

Is that enough fodder for some more malicious fraudulent behavior on your part? I hope so, I need to attend to other matters.

WTF!

Are you now supporting my month on month account reporting method? If not, then your post is totally confusing to me.

BTW, in the post you referenced, I was talking about the same trading strategy, just reporting different aspects of it. MR switched contexts discussing my reporting in context 1 while referencing context 2. The two contexts are just two ways of looking at the same account and strategy to offer two different insights into how the trading plays out with real money trading.

As long as you're only allocating 30% to this strategy and the other 70% isnt used for margin purposes and is never used and you could take it out if you wanted to then yes. Somehow i think this may not be the case.

I will make this next post "Howie style".

Howie, I have now shown that you are in fact a sexual deviant. Thank you for admitting it.

I am sticking my fingers in my ears and closing my eyes now, so that my tiny brain is not inconvenienced by facts.

I am a great communicator, 2+2=5. That is my Socratic Method.

As long as you're only allocating 30% to this strategy and the other 70% isnt used for margin purposes and is never used and you could take it out if you wanted to then yes. Somehow i think this may not be the case.

Tell ya what. Ask him if he loses 100% whether he blows up.

Howard, I noticed last week the t2w-team had set you up with a new protected thread to discuss your methods, presumably meaning you would be free to do so without having to fend off droves of unbelievers.

I can only assume you enjoy the on-going rumble in this, the original thread, as you seem as passionate to engage your detractors as do they you.

Perhaps this could set the pattern for all new threads. What do you think t2w-team?

Each new thread has two versions. A serious thread where only discussion pertinent and germane is allowed and a doppelganger thread where we can all go crazy and lulzy in the best traditions of pointless aggravation and popular entertainment.

I bet I know which would be the longer thread…

Noted. A lapse in judgment on my part. :eek:

incidentally I am extremely skeptical that your running desk will have burned off 1200 calories during the day. That's assuming you're moving your entire body weight... it looks to me like it's only your legs...

mind you I'm actually considering it, seriously!

incidentally I am extremely skeptical that your running desk will have burned off 1200 calories during the day. That's assuming you're moving your entire body weight... it looks to me like it's only your legs...

errr havent you read about howards strategy?

only the short leg is important

LOL

Tell ya what. Ask him if he loses 100% whether he blows up.

Apparently hes up 1000%, which equates to 30% for this strategy, which equates to 1.2% of his capital, so as long as you get 10000000:1 leverage, you can make 1000% a second.

Why do you suspect that? I have never claimed anything different. This account was set up isolated from all others which are at different brokers. Its purpose is to collect the results of my index options credit spread trades. It is a cash account. No hidden margin backing from other assets. For crying out loud, how much clearer can I be?

My account stands open with respect to percentages (not amounts) to anyone willing to take up my stated audit challenge. You are eligible for the sweetened offer I discussed earlier.

What more can I reasonably do to convince you?

Why do you suspect that? I have never claimed anything different. This account was set up isolated from all others which are at different brokers. Its purpose is to collect the results of my index options credit spread trades. It is a cash account. No hidden margin backing from other assets. For crying out loud, how much clearer can I be?

My account stands open with respect to percentages (not amounts) to anyone willing to take up my stated audit challenge. You are eligible for the sweetened offer I discussed earlier.

yes but howard what you dont understand is that an audited account is only going to prove profits have been made not as well the risks that have been taken.

showing a bank statement doesnt mean you understand what your doing

Howie, you are a liar and your pants are on fire. Get a third party to judge this lot if you like (I have never refused this by the way - another lie - I just said I'm not depositing money in your stupid escrow account idea). By all means I am absolutely in favour of that. Nominate one and I will agree or disagree to accept them. Personally, I would suggest asking one of the mods to adjudicate, although I doubt they will want to bother.

Here is my original post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/110140-watch-howardcohodas-trade-index-options-credit-spreads-145.html#post1443242

A very good post, in which you highlight one of the very serious concerns that potential students must have. Can he teach so soon, and also why would he if he is first and foremost a trader and not just another failure hoping to make a living teaching others to do what he can't?

Clearly, I am highlighting concerns and questions that a potential student might have. I did not say that they were mine, nor did I make any accusation against you.

This was your response:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/110140-watch-howardcohodas-trade-index-options-credit-spreads-146.html#post1443272

You have been pretty good lately in not mischaracterizing me. Let's not revert now.

I have never said that I intend to make my living teaching others. You never asked me what my pricing would be or what I would do with the profits or why I would choose to teach. Without proof it is unfair to characterize my motives negatively. Characterizing me with your own motives is called transference. I don't know your motives so I wont suggest that is the basis of your statement. It is instead, to help inform you when you see statements of my motives made by others.

Amongst all the usual waffle and irrelevant nonsense, you accuse me of "mischaracterizing" [sic] you. I did not do so. You accuse me of characterising your motives negatively. If that tortured construction means what I think it means, I did not do so.

I made no accusations or statements about my own feelings of any kind. I merely speculated on what a potential student might be wondering having read your interview.

You chose to lie about what I had posted. When challenged you preferred to lie again instead of admitting that you were wrong. This has happened many times before, and what is worse you affect the most ridiculously pompous air of smug self-righteousness when you are telling your little lies.

Get a third party to look over the exchange. You say I made an accusation in a certain post, I say I did not. If I didn't, and you persist in saying that I did, there are three possible explanations:

You are deluded.
You are stupid.
You are a liar.

I have chosen the third as the most likely, although the first two seem quite possible.

I say again Howie: you are a liar and your pants are on fire.

Carry on as you like. I notice your post count has jumped down before it jumped back up. Is that because some of your more egregious stuff has been removed? Please don't go over the line so often, it would be so sad to see you banned again. You provide the perfect example of the statistical outlier in the spectrum of posters. Statistical outliers are a good thing for traders to understand.

You refuse to have a third party judge the fairness of your accusations. You fear fair judgment. You want to be witness, judge and jury. There is a term for that and it's not nice. You are just such a fine role model to be looked up to. NOT. You are certainly a legend in your own mind.

Is that enough fodder for some more malicious fraudulent behavior on your part? I hope so, I need to attend to other matters.

WTH did you mention about it being only 30% of your capital. This just makes people think you have another 70% in your account for margin purposes. TW@T

Apparently hes up 1000%, which equates to 30% for this strategy, which equates to 1.2% of his capital, so as long as you get 10000000:1 leverage, you can make 1000% a second.

LOL

I do enjoy these arguments with Howie. He can't help making an utter t1t of himself.

Howie, I thank you for the entertainment.

Not for the lies though, those I am not grateful for.

Pants on fire!

Apologise, mendacious imbecile!

Liar+Liar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.