Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard, I noticed last week the t2w-team had set you up with a new protected thread to discuss your methods, presumably meaning you would be free to do so without having to fend off droves of unbelievers.

I can only assume you enjoy the on-going rumble in this, the original thread, as you seem as passionate to engage your detractors as do they you.

Perhaps this could set the pattern for all new threads. What do you think t2w-team?

Each new thread has two versions. A serious thread where only discussion pertinent and germane is allowed and a doppelganger thread where we can all go crazy and lulzy in the best traditions of pointless aggravation and popular entertainment.

I bet I know which would be the longer thread…

Busted. Engaging here is a guilty pleasure. Some ruin it by going way over the line, but some actually provide entertainment value.

Also, there have been many thoughtful challenges here that have caused me to think much more deeply about my methods. I have made small changes, but by and large I remain undeterred and considerably more knowledgeable. Also, the challenges have made me far better prepared to answer questions from students than I was when I started. During live teaching I wont have minutes or hours to think clearly through a complicated matter to give a competent answer.

I started the second thread as a place to post wisdom developed in this thread. Unfortunately wisdom here has been hard to find lately so I have to settle for simple amusement.

And so it goes.

incidentally I am extremely skeptical that your running desk will have burned off 1200 calories during the day. That's assuming you're moving your entire body weight... it looks to me like it's only your legs...

mind you I'm actually considering it, seriously!

The calories burned computation comes from the treadmill computer. Although I limit the speed at 1 mph so that I can use the keyboard and mouse and pen, I do frequently increase the incline for burning more calories. Usually around 9%. Makes me sweat a lot but I can carry on for hours without noticing.

Upper body strength and quickness still need attention. I am blessed so far without needing additional exercise, but as many have pointed out, I am getting on in years. :-0

The calories burned computation comes from the treadmill computer. Although I limit the speed at 1 mph so that I can use the keyboard and mouse and pen, I do frequently increase the incline for burning more calories. Usually around 9%. Makes me sweat a lot but I can carry on for hours without noticing.0

The algorithm is probably not suited for waddling at 1mph, sometimes with hands on desk... I should imagine it expects a running or jogging motion at normal speeds.

it was a joke howard :eek:

i guessed from your facebook

Thanks for the note. I greatly appreciate it. Consider me reset. Perhaps I'm unusually sensitive as I used to be beat up nearly daily because I am Jewish. It's an LCE. :-0

It could also be why some of my closest friends are a rainbow of minorities. Or I just like to be around interesting people with different backgrounds.

Am I the only person who thinks Howard is acting in good faith, but is just severely misguided?

I actually think he might be. Some of his replies are so off the wall, so blatantly black-is-white, that I would imagine someone being dishonest would struggle to utter them.

He makes claims that are the exact opposite of the truth, refuses to acknowledge evidence put in front of him, and cannot admit he is wrong over the most trivial of things (like my little spats with him).

I think there is a very good chance that he is suffering from a severe delusion, possibly brought on by a desperation to succeed. Whatever the case, there is no way he should be teaching anyone anything.

Good going Howie! 14 people reading your thread - none reading the serious one, but never mind. :)

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

yes but howard what you dont understand is that an audited account is only going to prove profits have been made not as well the risks that have been taken.

showing a bank statement doesnt mean you understand what your doing

I don't understand. A statement shows every transaction and my daily balance. Everything I have stated about risks and rewards and my trades published in my journal can be verified. Margins can be calculated to show that they were covered by cash in the account.

What am I missing?

I don't understand. A statement shows every transaction and my daily balance. Everything I have stated about risks and rewards and my trades published in my journal can be verified. Margins can be calculated to show that they were covered by cash in the account.

What am I missing?

The bleedin' obvious, amongst other things.

why dont you stop making arguments against people and answer to my earlier posts that you have ignored like the ones underneath here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...x-options-credit-spreads-156.html#post1443740

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...x-options-credit-spreads-160.html#post1443826

He doesn't like to answer those questions for the simple reason that everything he knows about options (learned in flight school, no less) could be written in large script on the back of a postage stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.