Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howie, I've been thinking about how I beat your sorry a$$ down every time you foolishly try to tangle with me. It occurs to me that this can be expressed thusly:

I am Lee Majors. You are Douglas Barr.

:LOL::clap:

Tools are useful. What is your justification for existence on the planet? ;)

To send you things like this:

banana029.gif

Are you going to apologise for lying, Howie-babes? I'm not one of your potential "students" you know, so it's OK. You can admit what a douche-bag you are.

:LOL:

Do you even read your own drivel? Politics aside (and as an angry, young, black male, you really don't want to get me started on people your age esp in the US) How is my post being "moderated"/being quietly removed to a less controversial location not a reduction in informed choice?
Considering I've been one of your less harsh critics for the whole of your time here and have unarguably translated most of your (purposely) convoluted gobbledegook for the greater majority you're doing yourself no favours trying to box me into a corner for having an opinion.

Actually scratch that. You're just a complete w@nker, Howard. I'm not expending any more energy on you or your sh1tty threads.

Just because I'm white, does not mean I have not been personally subjected to intolerable prejudicial treatment including frequent beatings ignored by the principal. Young black males who think that their suffering is unique will, with maturity, grow up to learn otherwise. So say some of my close friends who also happen to be black.

I was not responding to the part of your post that dealt with post removal. I was specifically dealing with the part of many of your posts where you think your beliefs need to be imposed on others.

A would prefer that we agreeably disagree. Is that possible?

There are two key elements to my credit spread entry decision. The probability of the short strike being touched by the underlying instrument price and the credit I receive. The reward side is affected by the options fair price, but with a credit spread it is the combination that drives the decision. If the options pricing is such that I cannot get the credit from the spread that I want (option pricing is not in my favor) I pass and wait for things to return in my favor.

Adding complexity to the discussion appeals to my academic interests but has little value in practicing my trading strategy.

but the option price will ALWAYS be right! so you are saying

"i wait for the option price to be too much for the probability of touching and i sell it" how do you know if its too expensive and OK to sell?

an option with a high enough credit for the probability of touching is on the same graph as one that either is too cheap or has too much probability of touching. so you could sell any option it wouldnt matter to your strategy cos the price compared with probability will always be the same.

its not making it too complicated because the way you are looking at it is not complicated enough to look at all the factors.

i dont want to be mean or call names but i dont think you understand options very well and deffo not enough to do a good course. and still no talking about the greeks because thats where you make or lose money on this.

Howie is an oppressor. This is why i hate grammar school kids so much. Because at some point in a heated debate, just when you're winning, they smile confidently and play all "calm down mate, no need to get angry" then they look to the group to encourage the sense that one is going mental and then you are the chump of the group, your cave defiled, you must settle for the fat girl and that is your lot.

Today, injustice goes with a certain stride,
The oppressors move in for ten thousand years.
Force sounds certain: it will stay the way it is.
No voice resounds except the voice of the rulers

And on the markets, exploitation says it out loud:
I am only just beginning.

Many against one but the one is the oppressor. :eek:

Just because I'm white, does not mean I have not been personally subjected to intolerable prejudicial treatment including frequent beatings ignored by the principal. Young black males who think that their suffering is unique will, with maturity, grow up to learn otherwise. So say some of my close friends who also happen to be black.

I was not responding to the part of your post that dealt with post removal. I was specifically dealing with the part of many of your posts where you think your beliefs need to be imposed on others.

A would prefer that we agreeably disagree. Is that possible?

Howie, what is this bullsh1t now? He's not trying to impose his beliefs. He is saying that if you genuinely want informed choice and a free market of ideas, censoring posts is not the way to get them.

Your attempts to sidestep the issues you are confronted with are truly pitiful.

Is your lying some kind of side effect of your inferiority complex caused by your woeful debating skills?

Many against one but the one is the oppressor. :eek:

That really does not make a lot of sense. In the first place, a lot of people are attacking you because you have irritated a lot of people with your bullsh1t.

Second, yes, the numerically inferior do oppress the numerically superior. Are you really that thick? Do you really think that the agents of tyrannical regimes outnumber the the people they oppress? Seriously?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!

:LOL:

Noone has said it is helpful as far as i know. You're an idiot really. So in your example. If i only have 10k of a 50k account at risk at anyone stage and i make 10k, then i've made 100%? Can you understand why that would provoke a reaction of distaste for most people?

That is emphatically NOT what I said. I have four trading accounts. I am only reporting here the returns on the one account devoted to trading index options credit spreads. You have simply not made the case for why I should mix in the other three accounts trading different strategies when reporting my results.

"i wait for the option price to be too much for the probability of touching and i sell it" how do you know if its too expensive and OK to sell?

an option with a high enough credit for the probability of touching is on the same graph as one that either is too cheap or has too much probability of touching. so you could sell any option it wouldnt matter to your strategy cos the price compared with probability will always be the same.

its not making it too complicated because the way you are looking at it is not complicated enough to look at all the factors.

i dont want to be mean or call names but i dont think you understand options very well and deffo not enough to do a good course. and still no talking about the greeks because thats where you make or lose money on this.

Excellent post Dash. Howie doesn't have a clue what he's doing - you're just the latest in a long line of people on this thread who have demonstrated this.

That is emphatically NOT what I said. I have four trading accounts. I am only reporting here the returns on the one account devoted to trading index options credit spreads. You have simply not made the case for why I should mix in the other three accounts trading different strategies when reporting my results.

But Howie, this isn't what you do is it? You use some "capital at risk", "quarantined capital" etc bullsh1t don't you?

If anyone is interested, go back to about page 60 of this thread and watch Howie's bizarre attempts to avoid giving a straight answer on how he calculates returns.

Seriously, it's worth reading, it's absolutely hilarious.

He cannot price an option or work out the fair value of an option himself, so he makes an assumption about the fair value of it based on what he wants to get out of the credit spread. His model laggs behind the volatility of the market and always will do.

He cannot price an option or work out the fair value of an option himself, so he makes an assumption about the fair value of it based on what he wants to get out of the credit spread. His model laggs behind the volatility of the market and always will do.

He's got his magic "dashboard" that tells him what to do :LOL:.

for the people on your course you should say how much of your money is in this strategy and its correlation with the other strategies you have.

but as well i think you should think again about a course. i dont go on cooking websites and do cooking courses because i dont know about how long to cook things properly and if i said "put the chicken in the oven for 5 mins and then eat it off the pavement" someone could get sick because of my cooking lessons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.