Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ftse 100

support @ 5330

last line of defence, if breached ROME shall fall

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-09).png
    21.6 KB · Views: 113
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

alan rich has his own website.see t2w home page.he charges £500 a day for one to one.he covers all aspects of trading.also try clickevents.co.uk
grey 1 has a paltalk chat room..i think
us stocks

alan rich has his own website.see t2w home page.he charges £500 a day for one to one.he covers all aspects of trading.also try clickevents.co.uk
grey 1 has a paltalk chat room..i think
us stocks

£500 ........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that's classed as helping people and he gets voted !!

what a joke !!

mr.charts used to charge £1000 a day

£1k a day :) Damn, I am in the wrong business!

Why does USD/JPY fall as well with the markets?

and that's classed as helping people and he gets voted !!

i enquired as to the voting process in the feedback section.

members must be nominated to be entered into the voting line-up.

as nobody nominated you WS (due to nobody understanding the nomination process), then you're not entered into the final list of nominees.

not the best system really, as i requires a certain level of understanding re the site/nomination process, that most people (beginners especially) would not have. in a section that requires beginners to vote, this could probably do with a tweak in some way.

we'll get you in next year though ey?!

Financial sector leads the market lower – Concerns about debt default from Dubai World persist - talk HSBC have largest exposure (HSBC is over 8% of FTSE) - spread betters are long http://bit.ly/1FZNcV - I am short (5283) - maybe I can make enogh money to buy a turkey for thanksgiving!

There is talk of a press conference Dubai World at 15.00 - I hate the light volumes on these days so will take my turkey money FTSE here 5275 - could go either way now i fear!

my price feed is frozen anyone got the correct ftse level please

5271 s/b price - LSE has had problems all morning - LSE Puts All ‘Order-Driven’ Stocks Into Auction Call Period 9 By Andrew RummerNov. 26 (Bloomberg) -- London Stock Exchange Group Plc saidall “order-driven” shares on its market have been placed in anauction period.“Due to ongoing technical difficulties, the exchange hasplaced all order-driven securities in to an auction callperiod,” LSE said on its Web site today. “The length of thisperiod has not yet been decided and will be scheduled followingresolution to the issue. All quote driven securities should beconsidered indicative at this time.”
Most spread betters still long as of 12.00 http://bit.ly/1FZNcV should have run my position arrgg!

Morning chaps. My short from 5329 is still hanging in the air with a stop above 5400 :(

Break of daily trendline is in that region, looks like early morning buy orders are trying to keep price away from it, but it keeps coming back.

Still holding my short from 5329, locked profit at 5300 and still running. But my long USD/JPY from 89 came close to stop of 86.20. Hopefully later tonight after JPY's economic data, will see it surge back.

Looks like tomorrow will be a sell day as well.

Re: Price and Time

Short at S&P at 1111. The reversal on the DOW as given on the chart is playing out right to exact day 23rd November and price of 10,495. let see what next week bring.

Can you pls post the chart again? and what's next for Dow and when?

Re: Price and Time

Can you pls post the chart again? and what's next for Dow and when?

You can click on the little green arrow but here it is anyway...

This could be a pullback of say 10% ish.

However, my gut feeling is that it won't be a pullback but the start of the next leg down. We should see a series of lower highs and lower lows to confirm.

My S&P targets are

950 by Y/E
850 by end of Q1 2010
My ultimate target is 550 within 2 years (~DOW 5500)

This is all about probabilities and I could well be wrong... let's wait and see!

Attachments

• DJIA.jpg
    DJIA.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.