Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

looks like alot of people have gone to W/S chat room!.. U.S holiday tomorrow make for tricky trading today.. lack of volume could make it choppy.. best to be in and out of positions quickly !

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

wtf just happened?

Dubai Government-owned holding company is struggling with USD 59bln of liabilities, and is seeking to delay repayment on all of its deb - not sure how serious this is but market tanked when i saw this - $59 bil is still a big number but I think it might send a bit of worry through the debt markets - either way light volume today doesnt help much!

install java and flash in case you need either of them for some reason

Nasdaq - watch this trendline chaps ...........10 min TF

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (De (25-NOV-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (De (25-NOV-09).png
    19.1 KB · Views: 103

ws,i like gettinge ur chart of the nas 100.price getting squeezed....the tighter the better
which way do you think it will break..??
up/down..??

ws,i like gettinge ur chart of the nas 100.price getting squeezed....the tighter the better
which way do you think it will break..??
up/down..??

personally ................between me and you!!

I believe we are going down!!

ws.this is how it looks on p/f
a real mess,the trend is upwards,but there are minor ups and downs before the constriction.both these moves got taken out.this adds more confusion

ugh!!! difficult to call..in my opinion

4i254m.png

forgot to mention.the last signal was bearish

I am in the bearish camp on Nasdaq - You are right it is a particularly tough one to call as going into year end theres a chance of some window dressing which could push tech higher-But I think the fundemental arguement is weakening at this point still though and would look for chances to short.

can someone post a chart
relative strength of s500 against the dollar index.daily ,line chart
something not quite right..the dollar index has broken out on a relative basis to the s500 daily.i am using the s500 against the udn etf/dollar index bearish fund.ie dollar index is making new high ,but s500 is not
divergence..even more so on the nas 100
i cannot post these charts until tomorrow.software wont update the daily data until midnight

here is the chart
spx..black line.flat at the top..red arrow
dollar index.thinner black line..broken out at purple arrow
there is divergence there
not sure about the interpretation..anybody got ideas..?? thanks

b498r6.png

here is the chart
spx..black line.flat at the top..red arrow
dollar index.thinner black line..broken out at purple arrow
there is divergence there
not sure about the interpretation..anybody got ideas..?? thanks

the relationship is starting to break down as dollar gets to extreme lows

all good things come to an end

74.00 level is key support area on dollar index

and then the reversal

may be santa won't help this Xmas, the credit crunch has affected him too ........who knows!!

Mr Forum guide , a quick complaint.

I have gone through the members choice awards and it is severely distorted and very bias.

Other than trader dante and Mr charts I can't see anyone else that justifies to be in there because they haven't really contributed or helped people at all.

and favourite thread .......now they really make me laugh.

looks like all their pals or friends have voted for each other ...haha!!

real groupy mentality in this place.

Oh well back to trading!!

FTSE 100

its getting tighter and tighter

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (25-NOV-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (25-NOV-09).png
    21.4 KB · Views: 107

ws.member"s choice awards.these were decided before i was made a forum guide.
grey 1 should be on the list also and alan rich

ws.member"s choice awards.these were decided before i was made a forum guide.
grey 1 should be on the list also and alan rich

can you give me there links to see how they help people?

asia overnight

Asia/Pacific Last Trade Change Related Information
^AORD All Ordinaries (Australia) 4,727.60 5:47am -13.40 (-0.28%) Chart, Components, more...
^BSESN BSE 30 (India) 17,088.94 7:09am -110.01 (-0.64%) Chart, more...
^HSI Hang Seng (Hong Kong) 22,204.42 7:04am -407.38 (-1.80%) Chart, Components, more...
^JKSE Jakarta Composite (Indonesia) 2,397.20 7:19am -64.33 (-2.61%) Chart, Components, more...
^KLSE KLSE Composite (Malaysia) 1,273.03 7:19am 2.03 (+0.16%) Chart, Components, more...
^NZ50 NZSE 50 (New Zealand) 3,127.31 4:31am 11.92 (+0.38%) Chart, Components, more...
^N225 Nikkei 225 (Japan) 9,383.24 6:00am -58.40 (-0.62%) Chart, more...
^NSEI S&P CNX NIFTY (India) 5,068.50 7:19am -39.65 (-0.78%) Chart, more...
^KS11 Seoul Composite (South Korea) 1,599.52 6:02am -12.36 (-0.77%) Chart, Components, more...
000001.SS Shanghai Composite (China) 3,170.98 7:01am -119.18 (-3.62%) Chart, Components, more...
^STI Strait Times (Singapore) 2,766.87 7:19am -25.97 (-0.93%) Chart, Components, more...

Status
Not open for further replies.