Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

can oil , eur/usd and and the stock market go any higher

la la la, lala laaa

oh yes it can

la la la, lala laaa

will there be a short squeeze

la la la, lala laaa

oh yes there will and it has already started

la la la, lala laaa

will we recover to 5300 and push higher

la la la, lala laaa

yes we will

la la la, lala laaa

It's EID today, a muslim festival so I am in a good mood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha

EID MUBARAK to all my friends on trade2win

I will be back later post my analysis

my mothers shouting at me to get off the computer so I must dash

Last edited:
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

"....like a rubber ball, bouncing back to you...."
boing boing
this market is more bouncy than a bouncy thing.....:LOL:

I think that was the bounce!.. shorts have covered - it's up to the institutional money to take us higher form here - regardless of the banks exposure to dubai world this event will cause people to re-price risk.. improved credit markets have helped fuel this rally (last few months) but a re-assesment of the situation will detract buyers - If anything I will be looking to short a rally from these levels but thats what makes a market!

can oil , eur/usd and and the stock market go any higher

la la la, lala laaa

oh yes it can

la la la, lala laaa

will there be a short squeeze

la la la, lala laaa

oh yes there will and it has already started

la la la, lala laaa

will we recover to 5300 and push higher

la la la, lala laaa

yes we will

la la la, lala laaa

It's EID today, a muslim festival so I am in a good mood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha

EID MUBARAK to all my friends on trade2win

I will be back later post my analysis

my mothers shouting at me to get off the computer so I must dash

yes - the probability of a decent rally is high, but I think the highs are in short term.
Will be interesting to see next week when the heavy volume gives a true direction to the markets. The heavy volume is in selling - that is ultimately really bearish

short DAX @ 5596 for another leg down

Stopped out DAX 5613. - market feels squeezy -

Morning everyone and Eid Mubarak. I clipped 85pips on USD/CAD last night using 3 ducks system. While, my USD/JPY went into a loss of 300 pips, it was a swing trade with s/l at 86.20

Dealer: spreadbetters are now in short mode. Becareful of any shorts. Personally, I am looking to go long or short at the break or failure of 5200.

Dealer: spreadbetters are now in short mode. Becareful of any shorts. Personally, I am looking to go long or short at the break or failure of 5200.
Think that might be the best way to play this.. i made some money trading off the DAX and FTSE lows - gave some money back to the market shorting around 5600 DAX - am long oil at a 73.50 looking for $75 - and thats it - light volumes still do not help!

I'd be looking for a break above 5225 for a long or a failure at this level to short.

Any one notice, Gold fell just like FTSE but like 12 hours later?

out 'till monday

I'd be looking for a break above 5225 for a long or a failure at this level to short.

Any particular reason why 5225 Mr. G?

I just want to be short the market - cant find a single catalyst either way but the compulsive trader in me is shorting dax again here at 5600 - any reason why not ?

Any particular reason why 5225 Mr. G?

5224 was the low on the 20th which, if you are being agressive, is a 2 day swing low from the high of 16th

Ive bought FTSE binary exotics for it to touch 5260 and 5080. Total risk of £20 with max return of £180, if any of those two points are even *touched* until 16:30. Can cut positions until 16:30 too if I am happy with the reward.

Looks like reversal city on its way. touch 5260 plssssssssssssssss even with a spike.

CBOE Volatility Index jumps more than 13% after market open - one more attempt at shorting for today
-dax 5645
-S&P1084
see if i can turn todays P&L back around.

Mr Big, did you go long at 5225?

No, I didn't. I was between the office and the airport in Mumbai so a little cut-off....:confused:

And, I'd want a break above the high of the bar that made the low - so a buy at 5310.

That said, today could count as a new 2 day swing low but would be even riskier than the 16th.

I'm on the side-lines waiting for the Dubai World stuff to work itself out and, more importantly, get some decent volume.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.