Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well FWIF, I am short @ 3998 - Might be a rubbish trade though... I have to admit this reversal has thrown me a little. Lets see.

SP 500 up or down? I'm thinkng down. I have another short open on FTSE at 3993.

+ 12 on last trade was rubbish - I make a bad scalper ;)

Best wishes!

Hello dear Geofract and others!
I am new to his forum and to be honest to trading CFD. My compliments to you - nice short position and a good result!
Just wanted to go short on S&P but still not sure.
Regards

Hello dear Geofract and others!
I am new to his forum and to be honest to trading CFD. My compliments to you - nice short position and a good result!
Just wanted to go short on S&P but still not sure.
Regards

Hi Romzilla. Good luck with SP short.

Attachments

• ES.jpg
    ES.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 163
We always think why we did not predict the future. Got burned up latly so I think it is better to get out early with some points in your pockets then watch it all fly away. Good luck friend!

Yes, lots and lots more downside! Should have stayed in :)

Bernanke talks at 18.30 I think, so decided to be cautious.

Yep, there goes the neighbourhood. A pattern is a pattern until it isn't:

Lots of divergence on the RSI notice. I do have a MACD on a 4hr chart, which has been looking divergent for 2 weeks or so. It does seem to be quite a good indicator for a longer time frame... in the early days I used it for entry, and exit, not so clever... anyway, I'll stop wafflng now :)

Good luck on the short Rennie... 840 now!!! yeah!

Yes, lots and lots more downside! Should have stayed in :)

Bernanke talks at 18.30 I think, so decided to be cautious.

Bring back George Bush. He used to be worth a quick 100 points of downside every time he opened his mouth :cheesy:

We always think why we did not predict the future. Got burned up latly so I think it is better to get out early with some points in your pockets then watch it all fly away. Good luck friend!

Quite right, nothing wrong with being cautious, that way we all get to have some fun another day.

Still, I can't help but kick myself when I miss out on lots of points :)

Well done romzilla on your trade!

Last edited:
Thank you for the support! I had some shock from losing now starting to get my confidence back thanks to you guys. Nice coverage of index market :)
I am in with small amounts, but it is nice to have some profit at the end of the day for a change. Maybe there will be a possibility to catch up or down today!

Quite right, nothing wrong with wrong cautious, that way we all get to have some fun another day.

Still, I can't help but kick myself when I miss out on lots of points :)

Well done romzilla on your trade!

Lots of divergence on the RSI notice. I do have a MACD on a 4hr chart, which has been looking divergent for 2 weeks or so. It does seem to be quite a good indicator for a longer time frame... in the early days I used it for entry, and exit, not so clever... anyway, I'll stop wafflng now :)

Good luck on the short Rennie... 840 now!!! yeah!

I'll have a look at that. But there are lots of gaps on the chart as well.

It's getting a bit oversold on all timeframes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.