Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great call at 4035 wallstreet. Was that from looking at the failed double top from last night's high? How long did you wait for confirmation at that level before going into the trade if you don't mind me asking?

major support at 3998 i think. i might go long if it gets down there. 4014 fibs getting properly tested!

Last edited:
Great call at 4035 wallstreet. Was that from looking at the failed double top from last night's high? How long did you wait for confirmation at that level before going into the trade if you don't mind me asking?

I based it on several factors

1. Rio - top heavy

2. S&P - gap resistance of 857

3. trend line analysis

amongst a few

i have a fib at 4006, but i think i'd still feel more comfortable waiting until the 3998 fib, it's backed up by major historical support...good luck with your long at 4005 though WS, it's showing good support there :)

down trend continues past 3990 could be looking at 3977 before major recent historical support.

down trend line starting 11:43 has just been breached.

after that bull trap my old D trend line is back into play.

Last edited:
two bad calls for me today then!! stop trading now re my plan (2 strikes and out for the day)...good luck fior the rest of the day chaps :)

where is everyone no posts for the last 2 hours .......my day goes slow when I dont get to read the chartists views and other analysis ;)

where is everyone no posts for the last 2 hours .......my day goes slow when I dont get to read the chartists views and other analysis ;)

sorry my friend

been busy sorting out a few chores and entertaining guests and eating curry...

how is your trading going

Status
Not open for further replies.