Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily FTSE chart- volume up slghtly apparently.

Attachments

• ft_daily.jpg
    ft_daily.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 152
Rio Daily... price up, volume trend down... divergent me thinks. pin bar formed on daily too.

Attachments

• rio_daily.jpg
    rio_daily.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 146
Barc daily. a couple of volume spikes a few days ago, kicked of the current uptrend. price close to 211, 38.2 fib. Volume trend now appears to be down.

Attachments

• barclays_daily.jpg
    barclays_daily.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 142
If anyone would like too see daily volumes for other securities, just shout - but for now I'll leave it with Rio and Barc...

Barc daily. a couple of volume spikes a few days ago, kicked of the current uptrend. price close to 211, 38.2 fib. Volume trend now appears to be down.

thank you very much geofract

much appreciated

I shorted barclays at 197 before the close so it shoudl be interesting considering the sell off in financials we have just had

Liverpool V chelsea on at present ...cracking game!!

Thank you for the hard days work :) Maybe some predictions what awaits us tomorrow??

My gut instinct is the market will get hammered down tommorow! :) Can 3940 hold??? it's been tested a lot today for sure. If it doesn't hold, next target is 3890 - 3900 I think. All in my humble opinion of course, and I am a confirmed newbie!

As the great and the good say, 'Trade what you see, not what you think' :)

Have a good evening everyone.

*** me some of you lot need a real lesson in drawing trend lines..

he he - if that was aimed at the FTSE chart, well, the main channel goes back some time, hence it looking lke the TA lines are in the wrong place!

OK??

if your a rookie to tho they gona pick up any bad habbits you have if they are follwing you, get me? no offense intended trying to be helpfull :)

thank you very much geofract

much appreciated

Liverpool V chelsea on at present ...cracking game!!

:( if only .......we had a chance but now its become impossible :(

correction 1 more needed pleeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!

sorry need to shout somewhere , dont mean to annoy anyone:D

Last edited:
*** me some of you lot need a real lesson in drawing trend lines..

Well that doesn't sound like a helpful comment - why don't you just make your point, without being a ***

Anyway, lets move on - to avoid confusion, daily FT chart, 2 years, showing down channel.

Attachments

• ft_daily_2year.jpg
    ft_daily_2year.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 170
there is a minor support area at 835-837 area.otherwise looking very bearish.there is a downside vertical count that takes it down to the 805 support area
5 min data.box size is 1.7 points,by 3 reversal ie 5 points needed for it to reverse columns
we did get that retracement into the 845 bear zone ,then it got shorted

Attachments

• s500,bearish.png
    s500,bearish.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 126
ftse showing similar characteristics.the column arrowed gives a vertical count to 3750 region
5 min data...9 point box size by 3 reversal

Attachments

• ftse.retrace.png
    ftse.retrace.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 121
nas 100 looks the same
vertical count is back in the major support area

Attachments

• nassame.png
    nassame.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
Status