Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! thats brilliant! I used a limit order to enter the market short @ 3876 (just below that support line) with a stop at 3896 and also made it a further limit order to buy at 3850. I have just been out on the school run (my turn) and when I got back the order has been filled at 3876 and also the trigger to buy came in at 3850 making 26 point profit!

cant beat automatic orders :)

hahah...............well done that was a nice trade

good analysis and execution

783 .........?????

what platform are you using ?

786.9 - 787.4 on my screen?

Hi WS - when I quote the ES I am quoting the current contract for the Emini futures (June)
Even tho I actually TRADE the spx, I use the ES for my analysis. I also quote that rather than the SPX because I think my spx with RBS market index is slightly different to the ones you guys use so it would be even more confusing!

Hi WS - when I quote the ES I am quoting the current contract for the Emini futures (June)
Even tho I actually TRADE the spx, I use the ES for my analysis. I also quote that rather than the SPX because I think my spx with RBS market index is slightly different to the ones you guys use so it would be even more confusing!

Affirmative
(y)

sorry chaps

I have been busy sorting out my trouble some tenant ................Eviction notice will be going out to him soon

what a crazy market

stop loss was triggered on S&P but I got back in short again @ 794 and made my 50 points back and more not to mention i went short on FTSE

latest chart for my short entry

closed all positions and I am waiting for data to come out before i go short again and expect 779 on S&P

crazy market - can you see how green trend line was broken only to retrace all the way back up to yesterdays highs ................

Attachments

• 14.27.png
    14.27.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 115
Crazy day, crazy scenes, crazy markets.... Alot going on today esp in the media...
Nice WS, eviction notice should sort the problems out...

Waiting for a good entry on the snp, will wait abit to see where it goes..

just woke up, cant get to sleep so I thought i'd do some analysis

I have to get up for the Dawn prayers, Fajr Salah as the Arabs call it ...............

Rio TIto analysis

1 month 1 hr chart

several channels within a channel

blue channel is importance to me

I will be looking to short Rio tinto down to S2 level of 2250

1 week 1 hr chart show the same analysis - short till 2250

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

utmost respect to Rio tinto..............it has been the sole reason why i have hit my daily target today and more

Attachments

• rio2.png
    rio2.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 123
Crazy day, crazy scenes, crazy markets.... Alot going on today esp in the media...
Nice WS, eviction notice should sort the problems out...

Waiting for a good entry on the snp, will wait abit to see where it goes..

just be careful and wait for the news

S&P is headed to 779 but the FTSE ..............it seems to have a mind of its own today even with oil getting battered!!

I would wait for the news that comes out at 15.30 and see how the market reacts

i am surprised it hasn't been battered already

i have a feeling its to do with the up-tick rule

if that gets passed, we are going to get a really sharp rally

just be careful and wait for the news

S&P is headed to 779 but the FTSE ..............it seems to have a mind of its own today even with oil getting battered!!

I would wait for the news that comes out at 15.30 and see how the market reacts

i am surprised it hasn't been battered already

i have a feeling its to do with the up-tick rule

if that gets passed, we are going to get a really sharp rally

ive not heard about that? whats the up tick rule?

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.