Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
oil stocks are weak - hence FTSE selling off (oil stocks are key to any rally in my book)

triple bottom means sell

Attachments

• oil222.png
    oil222.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 105
overall a decent day today chaps ..............

Indices - not very good , just over break even with Indices. finding it very hard at present

shares - spectacular with 2 Rio tinto trades

oil/gold - oil trade for a nice scalp

how did everybody else do today?

Well done WS,
Hit my daily target earlier when the indices rallied, caught most of the up move, which was surprising. and played some demo/virtual trades on Oil n Gold since then, made some good demo points on that, not live on Oil and Gold yet but hoping to in the future..

nas 100 has built a very strong res line at 1300.now,however,a strong support /base is building at 1200.indices ranging

Attachments

• Nasdaq 100.jpg
    Nasdaq 100.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 105
s500 has done the same.there is a base/support area now

Attachments

• S&P 500.jpg
    S&P 500.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 129
here is the baseline for the ftse100
in theory,the longer these bses hold,the less chance of a capitulation

Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 121
I am taking a day off to day chaps

indices are very confusing for me at present

I will be trading oil and gold and learning currency trading today

I don't believe in this hot air rally based on some political statements out of the G20 ....

I will just post my charts and analysis............and you can all very welcome to criticise

Last edited:
3 month 4 hr chart - potential inverse head and shoulders

I am confused, shall i tell you all why?

here we go?

OK chaps ..........

we had a channel forming to the upside - 2 red upward sloping trend lines until it was broken on 30th March falling to the light blue trend line.
If a trend line is broken and it falls out of the channel the same trend line turns from support to resistance on 1st April 2009 hence the reason why i went short yesterday @ 3950 after confirmation .(yes, I got april fooled).

if we are remaining within the red channel then the projections are 4100 today and then 4200 in the next few days

this theory or projection could change in an instant with US employment numbers as we have broken out of the channel once already and trade back to the light blue trend line.

I suppose i shouldn't pay attention but If you are not comfortable then one should refrain

Attachments

• baffled.png
    baffled.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.