Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice analysis and trades guys... Had held FTSE overnight and gained some nice profit this morning... now to the snp, lets see what its getting up2...

S&P is going to get carnaged, anhiliated, whooped , battered, bruised all the way down to 769 ..........

I am off to hosiptal now my friends(wife having heart operation so need to consult doctor)

happy trading all

S&P is going to get carnaged, anhiliated, whooped , battered, bruised all the way down to 769 ..........

I am off to hosiptal now my friends(wife having heart operation so need to consult doctor)

happy trading all

please wish your wife all the best.

happy trading all
Thanks WS,,, Hope all goes well at the Hospital !!

s500.
we got a retest of the trendline,and its going back up again
not sure,where to at this point

Attachments

• S&P 500.jpg
    S&P 500.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 143
updated chart.we got a retest of the 45 degree trendline,and a bounce from this
this chart is not quite bullish again.needs to print above 3960 to do this
eod data.30 pt box/1 reversal

Attachments

• retest.jpg
    retest.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 130
please wish your wife all the best.

thank you SI55AMG and Chelski

its been a stressful day today and I haven't been thinking right

my wife has a leaking heart valve and the doctor will be operating on her in order to replace it in 12 weeks time

on top of that i still have a tenant who is threatening me with all sorts after not paying his rent for 2 months ........i have to get him evicted which is going to cost me £500 on average

I am glad I didn't trade in the afternoon because my mindset would not have been right

I have just checked the market and surprisingly the S&P is above 800

crazy market

it is really confusing.................

hands up .............I am confused!!

wallstreet.a succesful operation to correct the leaking valve and a swift recovery
from all of us on this thread.our best wishes for youre wife

thank you SI55AMG and Chelski

its been a stressful day today and I haven't been thinking right

my wife has a leaking heart valve and the doctor will be operating on her in order to replace it in 12 weeks time

on top of that i still have a tenant who is threatening me with all sorts after not paying his rent for 2 months ........i have to get him evicted which is going to cost me £500 on average

I am glad I didn't trade in the afternoon because my mindset would not have been right

I have just checked the market and surprisingly the S&P is above 800

crazy market

it is really confusing.................

hands up .............I am confused!!
A tough situation your in, and mentally challenging when personal things like this occur, it really affect every corner of the mind, Hope it goes well and our `duas` are with you...

more down to come at a guess.
Edit: Hmmm, i seem to have aquired a gold star! dont think i like it in fact, lol. Just dont go following my calls because of it!
Catch you tomorrow

the s&p 500 is still bullish
notice a bounce off the trendline and a couple of boxes move upwards
eod data.plot is daily close
1% log box size.1 box reversal

Attachments

• s500retest.jpg
    s500retest.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 145
ftse at a criticak point in this chart
daily close data plot.40 point box size.1 box reversal.a close below 3720 makes it bearish

Attachments

• critical.jpg
    critical.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 127

happy trading all

S&P 790

FTSE 3900

OK I am no longer confused

I will now put my TA cap on .................!!

more down to come at a guess.
Edit: Hmmm, i seem to have aquired a gold star! dont think i like it in fact, lol. Just dont go following my calls because of it!
Catch you tomorrow

you deserve it my friend, you are a very good trader

I should call you the sheriff .............!! that's your new nickname candles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.