Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
not ready for another short as yet..i think
looks bullsih now
tick data

Attachments

• Chart of UKX.gif
    Chart of UKX.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 90
Guys check this system: This signal came today at 3:00 AM in the morning on FTSE 15M.

===
This is a simple 15 min swing set up, using a simple approch to technical analysis!

On the chart use a RSI(4) Stochastic (5,3,3) and 50-200ma.

Now we use the 200ma to gauge our direction price above the 200 we buy only, price below 200 we sell only.
The only time we break this rule is if the 50ma is falling or moving sideway and the 200 is moving up and is near crossing the 50ma, when its just about to cross you can take shorts! and on the chart

The approch is easy, NOW remeber that these are 15 min candles!! so get it into youyr head that its going to take a while for the trade to kick off!!!! so when you enter it may be 15-30 or 45 mins before you are in any profit, SOOOOOOOO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE DONT PANIC!!! If you enter based on the 15 min candles then you have to understand that its going to take time to move and make money.

Okay here is the method, for BUYS stochastic must be in over sold and then the %K line must cross the %D line, next the RSI must be in over sold and then break out! once the RSI breaks out you have a buy only if price is above the 200ma. NOW remember remember remember WAIT for the 15 min candle to close(finish) before you enter as this is the only way to see where the rsi and stoch will finish up! DO not enter in candles that are still active. So when does a 15 min candle close ?? YES thats right every 15 mins!

So how do you exit, well think of it this way if the RSI was telling you to buy when it was over sold, then it is telling you to sell when its over bought!

So when RSI moves into the over bought zone, wait for the 15 min candle to close and make sure that the RSI is really in O/B and then exit there and then!

Do the reverse for sells.

Yes but not long anymore though, this week we go up then middle of next week I think we start turning south.

Mornig all, I hope you are all having fun shorting the FTSE today.
I was waiting for this downturn.
SP500 and FTSE have both taken out previous swing lows. This means we should go down this week. Im holding on to my FTSE short and see how things develop this week.
If US news is negative a 3pm then we could go down hard...

Still good start of september. VIX is down a bit, so likelyhood of full to and fro volatility is less at the moment.

FTSE100
You say the optimum SL is 20-30 points, do you target 60 then in a 1:2 because the FTSE only averages about 80-90 a day at present

san miguel..
i atke p/f as stops.can be quite close sometimes

Bearish catapult developing on the 5x3 FTSE 1hr chart?
Could have taken the short at around the 4900 level.
The daily 20x3 shows a possible support area on the up trendline, also the support line that it spiked through on a normal candle chart.

20090901.JPG

Last edited:
I am long FTSE 4860 ..stop loss 4840

target 4880 - 4900

i think we must have the same channel WS. really dragging its heels though, i'd be amazed if it pulled itself up off the floor. certainly hope it does though as i have some old long equity positions open :|

saying that there is a tiny bit of RSI bullish osc div on the H1.

totally key moment!

just sold Clean Energy Brazil for the 3rd time in a week, 9 % return on the position.

feel quite jumpy only being able to go long with the current market conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.