Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not good for us...
if dow falls from 9400

so 9400 must be stop loss ..must be careful dangeorus day...:((

adszzaf.jpg

DAX nice little ride to gap open

now will falter and trade down or will it fill the gap down from fridays close @ 5517

its looking good so far

bear flag negated - no lower low or lower high

any pullback provided they are all inside bars and i will be a buyer with target 5517

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily (31-AUG-09).png
    Germany 30 Daily (31-AUG-09).png
    19.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
alternative scenario on DAX

gap fill on hourly @ 5488 ...So I have to be cautious here as it could be a bear flag on the hourly

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily (31-AUG-09), hourly.png
    Germany 30 Daily (31-AUG-09), hourly.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 117
OK chaps happy trading

I have a Bank holiday cricket match Versus Tattenhall today

happy trading

Dentist ....I think you were right about Nasdaq, growing evidence that 1630 is the pivot

I will keep upto date on my Iphone whilst I play

I just hope I don't get out for another duck

quack quack

ws and others
china market in deep doo-doo
first arrow is the morning close price
2066 is a price objective.ie another 20% down ish
daily data
6qa4xc.png

anyone read IG's new terms?

they can now class a really large market move as a 'force majeure' which then gives them the right to close or void the bet.

in fact the multitude of ways they have of getting out of honouring a bet is incredible.

i love the one that says any money you have in your account can be held outside of any regulatory jurisdiction and that if they go bankrupt you may just have to whistle for your cash.

they can now class a really large market move as a 'force majeure' which then gives them the right to close or void the bet.

in fact the multitude of ways they have of getting out of honouring a bet is incredible.

i love the one that says any money you have in your account can be held outside of any regulatory jurisdiction and that if they go bankrupt you may just have to whistle for your cash.

ye and i trade with igmarkets who do u trade with

ye and i trade with igmarkets who do u trade with

i use the share centre, although i have spunked a few quid on indices and FX SBing with IG over the past few months.

i have no plans to be using them for SBing in the future, i only keep my account open to use their charts.

dentist that confirms what Ive read elsewhere that a monthly close at this level sets up a greater move hence the velocity today I guess.

Does Shanghai effect the sp500 though since a global trade recovery is the main reason we arent just repeating the 30's when they also devalued the worth of the dollar and spent money on big projects

That's very nice of them isn't it! I'm suprised that kind of behaviour doesn't break FSA rules.

How be the Flea Market going Dr.B?

any of you trading FTSE today? Its broken major 487 region heading towards 4855. Today its officially closed, but market's tracing futures on IG CFDs and SBs

how are u...????

the stock s are falling down at the end..this is the happy end ...:)

china is bummm...:D:D

turkey will be bumm:...:D be careful its time to go down...:D

Does anyone trade $Y? Since they are both safe haven currencies, I can't out work which is stronger. If there was a run to the Dollar, would the JPY win regardless? Perhaps there are no set rules on this anyway, and what will be will be?

Any thoughts on this much appreciated.

Last edited:
What bothers me is Dow came up so close to 10K and didn't touch it?!

Also, FTSE coming up so close to 5K and not touching it?!!

I feel if there is a down move for a W shaped recovery, then those are the levels it should surely touch before going down for a pullback :)) ?

The Yen out ranks the dollar by far. afaik its the safest currency in the world besides the renambi maybe
Trend is to yen strength apparently, change in government is seen as positive but people always expect too much

I dont trade currencies but the euro yen matches direction of sp500 apparently. On days yen is strong dollar would also rise I would expect but its not stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.