Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPY GROUNDHOG DAY
Lately it has been very common for the SPY to make a low in the first half of the trading session and move higher throughout the day. This has been the layup trade for months. If the financials are not rallying it is usually the energy stocks. Keep this play until it fails especially in this light volume environment..
spy%208_31_09.bmp

Fully agree with that, often ftse close is a good point to go long but obviously not always. Thanks ITMS

Thanks Sabre TT, much appreciated

This is a good guy for currencies, he makes alot of good points I can understand
Ashraf Laidi - Intraday Market Thoughts
August 30, 2009 22:49 ET: MOTHER OF ALL VOLATILITIES? Historic landslide Japanese election ushers in the household-friendly Democratic Party of Japan, a holiday-shortened week in Europe and an US jobs report with an expected rebound in the US unemployment rate back to 9.5% from 9.4% (not to mention Canadian unemployment). USDJPY collapses in line with our technical and fundamental predictions calling for general YEN strength and particularly deepening losses in USDJPY. Here are SOME OF OUR INTERMARKET WARNINGS: Last October we warned about the 5-year cycle bit.ly, a simple url shortener E7P7d In August we warned about the 4-week peak cycle Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter egjpi and last week we warned about the implications of a close in the Shanghai Index below the key 2,947 level in order to qualify for bearish engulfing monthly chart, with dangerous repercussions for September Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

hi all.and in the money
ur chart of spy
this an equiv p/f
there is an upside target of 1027.this will stop,if there is a break below 1016
this chart is on the edge of being bearish.difficult to call
1 minute data

2guw57a.png

5 min data.a minor uuptrend has started p/o of 1028
price is below the trendline and bearish.needs to take out 1024 after retracing for it to be bullish again.
14t1t8z.png

ws
did you play well today..??

yes dentist my friend I scored a 50, this is the match report

"Joe Laverty joined Adil and immediately demonstrated that he’d been paying attention during his coaching sessions with Tim Humpage, neatly inside-edging the ball between his legs for two identical singles from his first two shots! I shall comment further on Joe shortly, but for now I will simply state that the 50 runs added while he was at the wicket were extremely important. Adil did the lion’s share of the scoring, reaching an excellent half century (then bizarrely retiring before coming back at the fall of the next wicket six minutes later). But his sweet strokeplay was interspersed with too many reckless heaves, and one or two ridiculous singles which ought to have resulted in run-outs. It’s one thing adding urgency but Mersey still had plenty of overs to occupy, and Adil’s ill-judged drive which saw him dismissed was a disappointing way to end a vital knock. Shortly afterwards Mersey were bowled out in the 41st."

yes dentist my friend I scored a 50, this is the match report

"Joe Laverty joined Adil and immediately demonstrated that he’d been paying attention during his coaching sessions with Tim Humpage, neatly inside-edging the ball between his legs for two identical singles from his first two shots! I shall comment further on Joe shortly, but for now I will simply state that the 50 runs added while he was at the wicket were extremely important. Adil did the lion’s share of the scoring, reaching an excellent half century (then bizarrely retiring before coming back at the fall of the next wicket six minutes later). But his sweet strokeplay was interspersed with too many reckless heaves, and one or two ridiculous singles which ought to have resulted in run-outs. It’s one thing adding urgency but Mersey still had plenty of overs to occupy, and Adil’s ill-judged drive which saw him dismissed was a disappointing way to end a vital knock. Shortly afterwards Mersey were bowled out in the 41st."
So no matrix replay this time:)

Good morning gents. I think it might be a difficult day today/ choppy but atleast my first trade went well. Good luck to you all.

ws. how was the blood sugar during the cricket match.??
are you allowed water..?? or is it a complete fast.ie no food or water
good to hear you had a good game

ws. how was the blood sugar during the cricket match.??
are you allowed water..?? or is it a complete fast.ie no food or water
good to hear you had a good game

haha....yes superdrive no matrix style slow motion perception!!

no food/water at all Mr Dentist, I was totally and utterly dehydrated.

It was a bank holiday and the captain was really short for players so I thought I'd play and help him out even though I said i wouldn't play in Ramadan.

I can assure i enjoyed my feast at dusk, and then I slept like a baby...highly recommended ...huh hum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.