Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the general view. I have noticed, that whenevr futures indicate a lower open. Markets rush to the gap, which would mean FTSE would rush upwards (even if its temporary)?

if you have time lonlad and not wanting to sound like a clichéd auditioning broadway actor circa 1978, but, what's your 'motivation' there?

blix: I expect better ISM numbers and as mentioned in earlier post. Whenevr futures indicate a lower open (ie, out of hours decline), at the US open they rush upwards even if its temporary.

ok cheers lonlad, hope it pans out.

i was in two minds whether to keep (CEB.L) until 3pm, but felt it was too much of a gamble with the FTSE wavering right now and then still being faced with the possibility of bad figures at 3pm anyway.

i have 21MA moving into neg territory against my 125MA on a 30min TF for the FTSE.

stochastic is in oversold but FTSEs in a downtrend so that doesn't necessarily really mean anything.

FTSE still respecting my channel floor though, so just about clinging on for dear life.

ok cheers lonlad, hope it pans out.

i was in two minds whether to keep (CEB.L) until 3pm, but felt it was too much of a gamble with the FTSE wavering right now and then still being faced with the possibility of bad figures at 3pm anyway.

What figures are you expecting at 3pm? They're all US stuff aren't they...manufacturing and home sales.

i have 21MA moving into neg territory against my 125MA on a 30min TF for the FTSE.

stochastic is in oversold but FTSEs in a downtrend so that doesn't necessarily really mean anything.

FTSE still respecting my channel floor though, so just about clinging on for dear life.

Thanks mate. Also, I am trying out a signals service, which gave a signal to buy at 4845. So far that signal service made 120ish points in August. I think if you were at good profit level, then you did the right thing. As the saying goes, Opportunity loss is better than capital loss.

its a very muted climb up. Maybe even the better ISM numbers will send the market down, if its overbough in comparison to the figures.

WS: What's your view? I have seen many of your calls come to fruition mate.

Does anyone know how the volumes are on FTSE?

20090901Volume.jpg

sold CEB too early AGAIN...i must stop acting like a schoolgirl with an anxiety disorder if i'm to make any money at this :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.