Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
potential break out on upside for DAX

5360 ..............crucial level

Im running a long in the DAX from 5349, my SL is at BE now. I think you are right and there could be a breakout, there does seem to be good support around the 4356 level which i see at the retrecemnt from yesterdays highs and low, and i wanted to have something ahead of the GDP figures which I think if they come in at around forecast could send this market higher. There is always "buy the rumour sell the fact" hanging over this of course.

i'll be looking for short permissions @ 160 geo.

160 has a channel roof and 125MA as res for me.

HAHAHA...155.

i didn't even get in. i honestly don't know why i bother doing this. why bother to sit and call entries and not enter myself?

ffs

i'm gonna have to leave the room because i feel like kicking the monitor off the desk.

HAHAHA...155.

i didn't even get in. i honestly don't know why i bother doing this. why bother to sit and call entries and not enter myself?

ffs

i'm gonna have to leave the room because i feel like kicking the monitor off the desk.

There might be another entry!

i'll be looking for short permissions @ 160 geo.

160 has a channel roof and 125MA as res for me.

I'd forgotten my strat beforehand, and was trying to be smart with ideas of going long.

Since I am using H3 for direction, then bias is still short, and I should look for short entries at key fib levels.

156 is the 50% fib of this swing down from the 28th. So, now I will look for a bias change confirmation on 2min tf, for short entry.

I'd forgotten my strat beforehand, and was trying to be smart with ideas of going long.

Since I am using H3 for direction, then bias is still short, and I should look for short entries at key fib levels.

156 is the 50% fib of this swing down from the 28th. So, now I will look for a bias change confirmation on 2min tf, for short entry.

Hello all, just back now and dang it Geo, you've gone all pro - really like your analysis here and its all beginning to make sense re: bias change, fib levels, time frames

Especially like the part where you realise you're forgetting your plan and trying to be smart :) If you can keep it like the post I'm quoting (one third being smart, two thirds hard factual technical trading) there's no stopping you!

Been over @ GBPCHF making a bit and ftse losing a bit, back now that we have that 13.30pm announcement on the horizon

EDIT: PS. Isn't that dbl top on the GBPCHF 10M, with that thin narrow overnight range to break out from just a beautiful, beautiful thing

Short E$ @ 1.4138 - SL @ 1.4158 - if i am wrong it's fine - just need to stick to the plan :)

Last edited:
I have gone long on GBP/USD after it fell back to 16520.

Although does anyone get the feeling that the US Figures are going to come out horribly wrong and just blow this 'false' rally away?

:)

Im running a long in the DAX from 5349, my SL is at BE now. I think you are right and there could be a breakout, there does seem to be good support around the 4356 level which i see at the retrecemnt from yesterdays highs and low, and i wanted to have something ahead of the GDP figures which I think if they come in at around forecast could send this market higher. There is always "buy the rumour sell the fact" hanging over this of course.

Closed for +5....

Status
Not open for further replies.