Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching eur/gbp? I'm looking to short at 0.8580 ish area, if it gets there. And, presuming no H3 bias change to the long side. Might be a trade for Monday though.

edit: Actually, not sure it will get there! Might look for a short sooner, near current price level.

Last edited:
Oh say can you seeeeeee...by the dawns early laaaaaht.......

atta boy

Very nice Mr. Lapster!!

I have to admit I struggle a bit to keep up with everyone else's trades, so congrats to everyone else who's having a good day! And Pentlow for yesterday :)

I am sorry to hear that, this market just doesnt seem..

SD I closed my yesterday's position of 4588, because numbers came out .5% better than expected. Was expecting a bump up due to better results, but then one never knows *sigh*

.. to want to go down,

Long the DAX again at 5320, v.tight SL at 5315 in case the US opens weaker again...this now down 45 points compared to 13 and 16 on the DOW/FTSE respectively. Does anyone know a reason for its higher volatility than the other main index?

Closed at 5340. Dose anyone know why the market sold off again?

Using 65 as the Crossover the RSI 5 gave shorts on Dax 14:50 Candle and FTSE 14:50. Both very fast moves.

Re-entered, don't like doing this on ftse but that was a rubbish stop placement, my analysis still says long if we don't print a 10M candle under pivot, so long @ 4616...we may need yanks to give this a kick

Too much to look at!

Closed long @ 4638 (january and recent year high- thought this was a nice level to exit since it kept below it all morning/early pm)

Looks like we are bombing now, but my analysis still says long so will wait for confirmation price really really wants to be below pivot @ 4610

I think it best to stay out of the market today, i only sold a third of my short and will let the rest ride till next week. The ftse is way to choppy today to trade.

We are about 50 points range today, a lot tighter than yesterday. Is somehing gonna give?

Anyone watching eur/gbp? I'm looking to short at 0.8580 ish area, if it gets there. And, presuming no H3 bias change to the long side. Might be a trade for Monday though.

edit: Actually, not sure it will get there! Might look for a short sooner, near current price level.

I've been short on this for about 20mins now at 0.8560 too Minch. SL @ 0.8568. I stuck to the rules, but doesn't look good atm - think I might be too early. Risk is 8 pips anyway :)

I think it best to stay out of the market today, i only sold a third of my short and will let the rest ride till next week. The ftse is way to choppy today to trade.

Yep, unsure how this is going to play now - sitting it out, have a good w/e folks

Status
Not open for further replies.