Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
oil .................next level or range

$ 61.75 - 62.85

I am just surprised Exxon and BP didn't go into free fall whilst oil was being liquidated.........????

tried picking a reversal in oil and I learnt my lesson ......although that was a key reversal area!!

It will be interesting to see what happens to oil in the asian session

those that pay homage to the fibonacci ratios 61.8% retracement @ 62.9 .........

$62.9 crucial level .............

< $62.9 ..........euro falls below 1.4

> $62.9 ..........euro rallies to 1.409

Good afternoon chaps

everybody doing well as usual.............

61.8% really did work wonders today?

Euro high today was 1.4090.............spooky!!

I am short Euro 1.4083 ...stop loss 1.4113

target 1.4050

Just got back in.

What has caused the sell off?

I would probably assume it is because the US GDP figures come out prior to the US market opens tommorow hence traders want to book their profits and reassume long positions if GDP comes out better than expected. Too risky to let it run otherwise?

:)

was 15 pts off my weekly total.

made 1 bad call then i blew the lot on vengeance trades, plus a bit more for good measure.

gonna have to sort this self destruct issue, otherwise it's all a bit pointless.

Sorry to hear

was 15 pts off my weekly total.

made 1 bad call then i blew the lot on vengeance trades, plus a bit more for good measure.

gonna have to sort this self destruct issue, otherwise it's all a bit pointless.

Its happen too me a hundred times before, especially on a fryday when i have my target for the week plus some more for a 'free trade'.

Good morning, not trading today but have a open short on the alsi index which i wish to close this morning.

Morning SD - you seeing a short day?

50 + 12 unfilled gap = 62 on the down side?

I favour longs initially

Bounced straight off the 200MA @ 4603 and 10M bar closed above pivot
Pre-empted the SSD signal which is kicking in now, but long from 4623 (rubbish entry though)

Bounced straight off the 200MA @ 4603 and 10M bar closed above pivot
Pre-empted the SSD signal which is kicking in now, but long from 4623 (rubbish entry though)

We've stepped back into the channel I have from Weds close, yesterdays lows, now above yesterday close

Added to position as my own long signal has kicked in @ 4633

Target yesterday high @ 4650

We've stepped back into the channel I have from Weds close, yesterdays lows, now above yesterday close

Added to position as my own long signal has kicked in @ 4633

Target yesterday high @ 4650

That was rubbish, averaged out from my longs for b/e.

That didn't last very long.

Im short the DAX from 5378. My SL is at BE. there appears to be some serious resitance around the 5380 level, and we are now bouncing around the 23.6% retracement level from yesterdays high, and low. Its cost me 10 points to get that entry level, so i am just above BE on the day so far!!!

Im short the DAX from 5378. My SL is at BE. there appears to be some serious resitance around the 5380 level, and we are now bouncing around the 23.6% retracement level from yesterdays high, and low. Its cost me 10 points to get that entry level, so i am just above BE on the day so far!!!

Trying to get the entry, then knowing when to take profits... And most importantly getting that early direction.... aargh... Glad your entry cost you nothing!

And well done on yesterdays bonanza, nice work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.