Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudden Death, I also dont know whats moving it down. Anyone got any idea? Am happy to be not long at this time.

4265 would be lovely.

Broken through the upchannel BW81, but '65 must go first - dont trust an entry on ftse for a break down otherwise.

darn its gone back up into the channel again :confused: false break out, back to waiting again

if it spits out 367 with a healthy bounce i could see a continuation triangle in the 5m TF.

gonna look for a poss long @ 367

Not sure why it spiked down, pehaps philly fed data, 3.00pm

Sudden Death, I also dont know whats moving it down. Anyone got any idea? Am happy to be not long at this time.

it seems not to want to go down , perhaps something to do with options expiry tomorrow between 10.00-10.30. i have heard them say markets moves to where ever the biggest open interest is in options.

ok iv gone long on 367, with a huge lot. Just want to make 40 50 quid. At least.

plz tell me you're kidding mate!

i was only @arsing about with £1 pp there with a really tight stop (which it stopped out and is of course now rebounding from)...

hope you got on ok.

now to finish reading that piece you posted lonlad on how to control my emotions whilst trading :confused:

So true. I just want to get out of this one and then follow the book. I have a s/l at 4349, which would mean £200 loss. Hope it doesnt reach. I am going to get out of the position at breakeeven (if given the chance)

prediction/forecast for Friday 17th July,

If ftse during cash session trades at 4360, it will struggle to close above 4380

*PHEW*. MAte, just got out with a £10 profit. I am putting my margin back into my account and FOLLOWING THE BOOK. NEVER TRADE ON ADERNALINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.