Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
dollar iindex..p/f chart
2qcmt74.png

Thanks Dentist for the charts, very helpful.

Makes me feel like a pleb for not yet knowing P&F charts but i thank you for taking the time to post to share your analysis.

All the best.

:)

my coin flip @ 370 (which was stopped out for the sake of 1 pt!) would have netted me a nice 50 pts...in fact i should stop calling it a coin flip as i saw a continuation pattern and traded it.

i probably would have sold the bugger and ran away screaming like a little girl after 10 pts gain anyway :rolleyes:

Do you think the earnings data will cause the move down we expected? :)

Interesting S&P closed below 940

yes indeed my friend

I have amended to break even ...............so lets see how far it can run as its a free trade

I am also short Euro 1.4141 ...stop loss 1.4171

target 1.4

Thanks Dentist for the charts, very helpful.

Makes me feel like a pleb for not yet knowing P&F charts but i thank you for taking the time to post to share your analysis.

All the best.

Yes indeed

I would certain like to express my gratitude as well for taking your time out and posting your charts for everyone to benefit from

Again I'm playing out the short trade of EUR/USD from yesterday. I have resistance at 1.4135 but this was breached yesterday, lets hope it was a false breakout. Short at 14127. SL is 14155

Overnight crude is at +20pips, 20 short of moving it to break even. Any strengthening of the dollar and drop in equities could help me in this one.

I'm adamant not to overtrade today as I did yesterday unless I am 100% confident.

target 1.4

Very, very nice trade WS.

Were you trading a break of a bottom trendline there from 16 Jul lows? Really nice...I'll say it again...really nice

GEO - this is the kind of 5M channel breakout, entry on pullback that you were mentioning in that PM?

** BREAKOUT NOW on EUR USD?? - short 14096**

Last edited:
Again I'm playing out the short trade of EUR/USD from yesterday. I have resistance at 1.4135 but this was breached yesterday, lets hope it was a false breakout. Short at 14127. SL is 14155

Overnight crude is at +20pips, 20 short of moving it to break even. Any strengthening of the dollar and drop in equities could help me in this one.

I'm adamant not to overtrade today as I did yesterday unless I am 100% confident.

That EURUSD is looking good - I feel very late to the party.

Likewise Manya, no overtrading today for me either...

Very, very nice trade WS.

Were you trading a break of a bottom trendline there from 16 Jul lows? Really nice...I'll say it again...really nice

GEO - this is the kind of 5M channel breakout, entry on pullback that you were mentioning in that PM?

** BREAKOUT NOW on EUR USD?? - short 14096**

That trade on the daily makes as much sense on the trendline on lower TFs, that was a nice set up.

Not really a breakout after all? - closed for +6

Short FTSE @ 4388

Both short EUR/USD and Short Crude now put to break even.

Lets see how much CIT can spook the market, otherwise really we have no other reason to head lower apart from some profit taking over the weekend.

yes indeed my friend

I have amended to break even ...............so lets see how far it can run as its a free trade

target 1.4

closed Euro trade for 51 points , equities still showing signs of resilience

If Euro trades back up to 1.4120-40 I will short again

I was stopped out break even on Nasdaq trade

MY JULY16 TH PERFORMANCE
1>keep eur/gbp buy at 8590 sl 8560 tgt 8625-8660 12:52 gmt>>1st tgt met 350 usd
2>keep aud/usd sell at 8070-75 sl 8140 tgt 8010-7960 12:56 gmt>>1st tgt met(some platforms missed entry)
3>keep eur/usd buy at 14090 sl 14050 tgt 14150-14180 12:58 gmt>>tgt met profit 600 usd
4>keep gold sell at 940 sl 942.7 tgt 937-932 >>entry missed
5>keep silver sell at 13.15 sl 13.3 tgt 13.00-12.87>>entry missed
6>keep crude buy at 59.8 sl 58.8 tgt 61-63.5>>entry missed
7>sell usd/jpy at 9345 sl 9395 tgt 9300-9226>>sl hit loss 500 usd
total july 16 PROFIT=450 usd. (all other entry missed call met tgt except silver)

Morning everyone. My theory for today:

market does not know how far this rally is going to go. Key things to look out are BoA and Citi earnings. If any or both of them are a shocker, market tumbles quite a bit, otherwise, see it go through the moon.

Anyone know when those two earnings coming out? London time?

Good morning all,

Euro: if we get below 1.4070 we should see 1.4010 according to my analysis.
FTSE: consolidation today. Im stll out waiting for next up move.
Gold: had an inside day yesterday, will buy if we break out higher but expect we could go down a bit more.

Good luck to you all!

I have sell order on FTSE 4375 ...............stop loss 4400

target 4330

if it gets to 4360 I will amend to break even as strong chance of a bounce

Last edited:
I am not trading today, quite a busy work-day for me. will just analyse mid day or end of day. But good look to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.